Kawhi Leonard signs with Clippers and Clippers trade for Paul George

49erurtaza

Lakers bringing in shooting which we sorely missed last year but most of what we added isn't good defensively. I mean Green is a good defender and McGee is okay... at least on the interior, but yeah.Quinn Cook is garbage defensively. Troy Daniels is terrible defensively. Dudley was okay defensively last year but still another year older. KCP overrated defensively. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Lakers bringing in shooting which we sorely missed last year but most of what we added isn't good defensively. I mean Green is a good defender and McGee is okay... at least on the interior, but yeah.Quinn Cook is garbage defensively. Troy Daniels is terrible defensively. Dudley was okay defensively last year but still another year older. KCP overrated defensively. 

There's still Iggy and Bradley.  Both of those guys are studs defensively. Of course, the Lakers would have to acquire those guys somehow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Bradley hasn’t been a stud on defense for years. 

Bradley was good defensively for the Clippers last season.  That's pretty much why he got the playing time he did there.  Offensively, he sucked for them.  He wasn't the elite defender he was 5 years ago, but he was still really good from what I saw.

Kawhi Leonard is the biggest traitor in the history of sports.  No players wins a title and MVP and then doesn't defend that title.  He is worthless scum and I was his biggest supporter during the Raptors run.  I hope everyone boycotts the NBA next year.  Those athletes need major power taken away from them.  They have jobs, like we have jobs.  I can't tell my employer I want to live where it's hot and nice and where my family is?  They will say thats nice, too bad.  

Kawhi has single handidly destroyed the NBA from my point of view.  It can go back to being a pansy fruitcake sport once again.  Thank god for hockey and football man.  Real mens sports.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, showtime said:

There's still Iggy and Bradley.  Both of those guys are studs defensively. Of course, the Lakers would have to acquire those guys somehow.

Last report I saw was that Memphis decided against giving out free money to Iggy so how does he wind up on the Lakers?

3 minutes ago, Viking Penguin said:

Kawhi Leonard is the biggest traitor in the history of sports.  No players wins a title and MVP and then doesn't defend that title.  He is worthless scum and I was his biggest supporter during the Raptors run.  I hope everyone boycotts the NBA next year.  Those athletes need major power taken away from them.  They have jobs, like we have jobs.  I can't tell my employer I want to live where it's hot and nice and where my family is?  They will say thats nice, too bad.  

Kawhi has single handidly destroyed the NBA from my point of view.  It can go back to being a pansy fruitcake sport once again.  Thank god for hockey and football man.  Real mens sports.

Are you a Raptors fan, by any chance?  I'm asking because you said Leonard destroyed the league from your point of view.

But he did it to own the libs!

• Like 1

I don’t know how the nba forum will survive without you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Last report I saw was that Memphis decided against giving out free money to Iggy so how does he wind up on the Lakers?

I have no clue.  I was just saying Iggy would be one way to fix weak perimeter defense and his name has been linked to the Lakers ever since the Warriors moved him.

6 minutes ago, Viking Penguin said:

You gotta calm down man

5 minutes ago, Viking Penguin said:

He doesn't work for the NBA. He worked for 1 team, and his contract had expired. He then decided to work for a different team much closer to home.