Kawhi Leonard signs with Clippers and Clippers trade for Paul George

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Kuzma has to step up this year. That's all I'll say.

He should probably come off the bench.  But yea, he needs to take the next step.  If he could just become a more efficient shooter that would help the Lakers out a ton.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Viking Penguin said:

Kawhi Leonard is the biggest traitor in the history of sports.  No players wins a title and MVP and then doesn't defend that title.  He is worthless scum and I was his biggest supporter during the Raptors run.  I hope everyone boycotts the NBA next year.  Those athletes need major power taken away from them.  They have jobs, like we have jobs.  I can't tell my employer I want to live where it's hot and nice and where my family is?  They will say thats nice, too bad.  

Kawhi has single handidly destroyed the NBA from my point of view.  It can go back to being a pansy fruitcake sport once again.  Thank god for hockey and football man.  Real mens sports.

Your fandom will not be missed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Shannon Sharpe is going to have that look on his face on Monday for Kawhi not going to the Lakers lol. 

Shannon's face when he says, "All we need is LeBron and AD.  We never needed or wanted Kawhi anyway" lol

DLKZFCjUEAACl2Q.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, showtime said:

Shannon's face when he says, "All we need is LeBron and AD.  We never needed or wanted Kawhi anyway" lol

DLKZFCjUEAACl2Q.jpg

I so badly want to hear Shannon quote what Ice Cube and Mike Epps said in the movie "Janky Promoters" when they said, "You cant be a boss until you take a loss" lol. 

47 minutes ago, Viking Penguin said:

Kawhi Leonard is the biggest traitor in the history of sports.  No players wins a title and MVP and then doesn't defend that title.  He is worthless scum and I was his biggest supporter during the Raptors run.  I hope everyone boycotts the NBA next year.  Those athletes need major power taken away from them.  They have jobs, like we have jobs.  I can't tell my employer I want to live where it's hot and nice and where my family is?  They will say thats nice, too bad.  

Kawhi has single handidly destroyed the NBA from my point of view.  It can go back to being a pansy fruitcake sport once again.  Thank god for hockey and football man.  Real mens sports.

I think you'll find that KL was no longer an employee of the Raptors as he was a FA, and he just like ALL of us can choose a job that allows him to live where he wants.

20 minutes ago, Leader said:

Could the Raptors taken on PG and RWB - AND - still kept Kawhi?

If no - then they were probably acting like the LAL in so much as they wanted to keep Kawhi foremost.

In theory yea but it’d be the most expensive team of all time.