Madden Ratings(Your own)

ttitansfan4life

Every single year Madden does this. They rated Chandler Jones an 82. The man has been a top 5 pass rusher in the league the last several years and he gets absolutely zero respect. The past few years this is where his sack totals rank

2018: 8th

2017: 1st

2016: 8th

2015: 5th

And they make this man an 82, so incredibly disrespectful. Should be in the 90s 

• Like 3

Our starting C, despite starting about a third of the season last year, and grading higher than Morse in most regards, is a 58. I get Allegretti being that low, but Reiter showed more than enough to where he should be behind most team's backups.

OL is really where I take the most issue with the Chiefs ratings in general. Schwartz is the only elite guy we have, sure, but you don't get an offense of that caliber with garbage at 4 spots on the OL. Fisher and LDT are average to a little above average. Erving and Reiter aren't exactly stars, but both are rated below backups and guys with basically no track record.

We were top 5 in rushing YPA and in sack rate. But left to right our OL is 74, 67, 58, 78, 93. That means our OL overall averages out to a 74. Maybe it's the result of the ratings being lower. But a couple of those for sure feel low to me.

I found the Colts ratings to be pretty fair.  Only a few minor gripes:

1) Leonard (84).  I understand being cautious with 2nd year players, but then I look at other rookie standouts like Barkley (91), Ward (88), Nelson (87), James (86), and LVE (86).  I think Leonard should be an 86 given these other ratings.

2) Interior DL (Autry 76 and Hunt 75).  While Autry's 9 sacks may be a bit misleading, he was still an above average 3T.  He took over a couple games with his interior pressure.  Then with Hunt, he really found a home in this system as a NT.  I would probably add 2-3 to both of their ratings.

3) Anthony Walker (69).  He had a breakout year but was overshadowed by Darius Leonard.  He is far from irreplaceable but a 69 ignores his really solid play.

Edited by bananabucket

10 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Some disrespeck on the champs. 

Kyle Van Noy (77), Duron Harmon (75), and David Andrews (84) all earned higher than that. Some are debatable, but not worth mentioning. 

van Noy should be 81 or 82 imo. The other 2 I'm fine with. 

Wentz high 80s or like 90, can't believe my man is only 82 and #12! (IRL he is rightfully knocked and not considered top 8 for his injuries, but the injury and durability attributes don't account for more than 1 or 2 OVR points in Madden, unless they've changed that too)

Saquon should be top 3 rated RB

Diggs at 93, #8 overall is too high.

B-Rex too high as #6 rated DE. 89 looks about right at first glance, but not when that is same as Lawrence and higher than Bosa. He belongs in that log jam of 87s.

Sherman way too high at 93, #3 overall! This is the most ridiculous rating. He has 95 agility while Ramsey has 90... wot

12 hours ago, Danger said:

I can see Ryan. But Wentz, Goff, and Watson all should be above Baker and Cam... it's a travesty TBH.

Yeah, at least for this year and go from there. Ryan would be ahead of them for me though partly because Watson/Mayfield/Goff and Wentz all still have some left to prove. None of them are even at 25 wins yet. Cam is just a mediocre passer so his rating would only be high because of what he brings running the ball.