Most Satisfying Villain Deaths? ***Spoilers***

BleedTheClock

I will admit, the very first person that sprung to mind when reading the title was Hans Gruber, as previously mentioned by others. 

For those that have scene the Mist, I'd put miss Carmody on that list. Not that there was anything super special about her death in terms of what actually happens or anything like that, but she was easily one of the most unlikable people I have ever seen in a film, so just to see her get it was a great rooting moment. 

On 7/23/2019 at 2:15 PM, beekay414 said:

Are we talking literal death here or what? Cuz I'd say the way Mike McDermott slowly took Teddy KGB's soul at the end of Rounders should be considered a satisfying slow death. 

lol

giphy.gif

That one was pretty satisfying.  It was a sad day when this movie was taken off Netflix.

• Like 1

I’ll toss some lesser said ones out there

-The Nazi dude in Indiana Jones and the last crusade aging and dying

-Brian Piccolo (Gale Sayers heated rival) phasing himself out

-Mel Gibson killing Lucius Malfoy in The Patriot is my peak life moment. He rippled the world’s culture by making America hate Great Britain all over again  or should I say Average Britain since they can’t even beat a small colony 

-Imhotep getting roasted by Brendan Fraser and Benny getting eaten by angry Egypt bugs

-Batman’s annoying gf blowing up in Dark Knight so she could be replaced with a considerably more attractive lady in the sequel 

-Doc Holliday gankin lesser rats in tombstone while dying from the Spanish flu

-the dumb dad in lord of the rings drinking olive oil and catchin himself on fire and jumping off the cliff

-Tom Hardy in the revenant dying was satisfying 

-dieter von ****h “**** you dude!”

-I look forward to hitlers death in inglorious basterds still, still remember how hysterical and surprising it was when they randomly kill him cause I expected them to keep it kinda historically accurate lol

-the vision part of the last twilight movie where everyone kills everyone. I’m fine with those movies but like turning it off st that point cause it would be super bold of them to just nix the entire roster like that 

Think that’s all I got

• Like 1