FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

Good game, everyone. I am not surprised at all at this result. I certainly did not involve myself in this game as much as I should have if I wanted to do any better. I hope you all have a fun rest of your game and I’ll look forward to seeing who gets to join me in the winner’s circle. 

@Malfatron I know you’ve got it well handled but don’t be afraid to hit me up if you need any assistance with hosting. 

• Like 5

Just now, Whicker said:

Good game, everyone. I am not surprised at all at this result. I certainly did not involve myself in this game as much as I should have if I wanted to do any better. I hope you all have a fun rest of your game and I’ll look forward to seeing who gets to join me in the winner’s circle. 

@Malfatron I know you’ve got it well handled but don’t be afraid to hit me up if you need any assistance with hosting. 

You're supposed to be less humble so I can feel happy about voting you out. 

On 8/12/2019 at 9:00 AM, Malfatron said:

WORD 2: 5-9 letters. Must begin with a 4 point letter.    Topic: Things you can murder someone with

finn - Tricycle - 4,4,3,5,2,5,4,3 = 30

Rookie move not dropping the 's' on the end of that to murder someone with multiple tricycles.

HOH 4 : Endurance Comp

As outgoing HOH, Jfinley will not compete.

Big News:  A Battlebots competition will be the NEXT HOH comp after this!

So it's possible you don't want to win this HOH, to be nice and fresh (and be able to participate) for the next one.

That brings us into the gameplay of this comp:

Gameplay:

If you bold the word drop in thread you are out. That's it. Last ones who are still standing by Wednesday 7 PM CST will play a minigame "King of the Hill" (not real-time game)
If you know you want to stay in until the end bold stay. If you picked stay, I will still allow you to drop up until everyone voted stay.

SPECIAL RULE: You may discuss this comp privately or publically. So you can make any types of deals you want before you drop.

1. @ET80

2. @Outpost31

3. @Pickle Rick

4. @theuntouchable

5. @Nazgul

6. @Counselor

7. @Adrenaline_Flux

8. @Dwight_Schrute

10. @rackcs

11. @bcb1213

12. @mission27

13. @TLO