Jacob Eason 6'5-7/8" 231 9 4/8" 79"
Jake Fromm 6'1-7/8" 219 8 7/8" 75"
Tua Tagovailoa 6'-0" 217 10" 75 2/8"
Jalen Hurts 6-1" 222 9 6/8" 77 5/8"
Anthony Gordon 6'2-3/8" 205 9 6/8" 73"
Jordan Love 6'3-6/8" 224 10 4/8" 80"
Edited by Aussie9er

4 hours ago, Forge said:

I feel like if Shanny wants to go wide receiver, Aiyuk is going to be high on our list. The after the catch ability and his catch radius is big for such a little guy.

Yep, I mentioned him and Pittman as two Shanny targets. 

If we want a speedster in say the middle rounds, who is someone to look at? 

12:28 PM ET (via Ben Allbright): Increasing chatter on the Panthers moving up
There is increasing chatter at the NFL Combine regarding the Carolina Panthers and them making a move up the draft board for the first overall pick. The feeling within some NFL circles is that there is some legitimacy to this rumor. Allbright and PFN are working to uncover more details on this situation.

57 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

12:28 PM ET (via Ben Allbright): Increasing chatter on the Panthers moving up
There is increasing chatter at the NFL Combine regarding the Carolina Panthers and them making a move up the draft board for the first overall pick. The feeling within some NFL circles is that there is some legitimacy to this rumor. Allbright and PFN are working to uncover more details on this situation.

What would they even give up? 2020 1st/2nd/3rd, 2021 1st/2nd, 2022 1st and Cam Newton? 

7 hours ago, Aussie9er said:

Does his baby hands knock off Barrow of top spot if tau medicals are good ? Especially with all the rumors he doesnt want to go there making the rounds.

Was very curious about his actual height and hand size. I think they both reached the needed marks. On the normal, I only worry if under 6" hands or under 6' 2".

17 hours ago, Ftn49 said:

Forgive me for my ignorance but what is the FPPG stand for?

No, it's a great question. I had to look it up. Fantasy Percentage Per Game.

I plucked the info from a variant of some fantasy football source. ( Rotoworld ) I never play FF, but I still often get real football info from it at times. 

There is another one here for TEs, and plenty more data if to scroll down. 

https://www.rotoworld.com/article/nfl-draft-preview/early-nfl-draft-te-rankings-analytics

• Like 1

a quick search showing the measurements of the first position group...

https://www.milehighreport.com/2020/2/24/21151750/2020-nfl-combine-weigh-ins-measurements-quarterbacks-tight-ends-wide-receivers

edit: a little surprised at the 6' 1" and change heights from LSU's Thad Moss and J. Jefferson. 

Maybe Moss can one day be a versatile FB type like Juice...

Edited by oldman9er

Reagor will probably test his way out of our spot. I was very much against going WR@31 but I'll make a sole exception for Reagor. I thought there was a chance we could grab him in the 3rd, late in the college season but he has since skyrocketed up alot of big boards. He's a legitimate mid-late first round guy if he tears up.