2020 Draft Thread

Forge

20 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

Raekwon Davis had meeting with the Niners, could probably be had at #31?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/04/16/raekwon-davis-drawing-interest-from-multiple-teams/

Oh, definitely not. He's a third / fourth round run stuffer. We had the choice to take him and instead too Elliott in round three.

I think those are guys on our board, but mid round picks

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

I think they're a legit wildcard contender. If they nail the draft, Lock works out, and they stay healthy, the Broncos could be a 10-win team.

They were really unlucky last year early on. Some of their own doing but I think they were 0-4 by a combined 15 points or something

They weren't really that bad last year overall. Not good, but not as bad as you would think 

59 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

Raekwon Davis had meeting with the Niners, could probably be had at #31?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/04/16/raekwon-davis-drawing-interest-from-multiple-teams/

I think if Blacklock and Madubuike are off the board and we picked up a 3rd round pick, yeah maybe. Davis has underwhelmed at Alabama, despite his freakish size and athleticism. He's not really a pass rusher - yet. He's sort of a run stopper, but not a great one. He's got the toolshed, he just hasn't found the key to unlock the shed yet. 

Madubuike and Blacklock not only have access to their tools, they're using them to great effect. Both of them are exceptional pass rushers from the 3T spot. They both can also play big end and a bit of nose in a pinch. These are the two IDL we should be looking at in the second round. Both of them had visits with us and Blacklock has met with the team twice now. 

Chase Claypool - 27

Michael Pittman - 29

Bryan Edwards - 28

Brandon Aiyuk - 23

Henry Ruggs - 20

K.J. Hamler - 15

Van Jefferson - 12

Laviska Shenault - 14

Denzel Mims - 17

Jalen Reagor - 13

Tee Higgins - 11

Justin Jefferson - 19

Jerry Jeudy - 9

CeeDee Lamb - 12

Wonderlic for the receivers if anyone cares. For a receiver, I really don't. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Chase Claypool - 27

Michael Pittman - 29

Bryan Edwards - 28

Brandon Aiyuk - 23

Henry Ruggs - 20

K.J. Hamler - 15

Van Jefferson - 12

Laviska Shenault - 14

Denzel Mims - 17

Jalen Reagor - 13

Tee Higgins - 11

Justin Jefferson - 19

Jerry Jeudy - 9

CeeDee Lamb - 12

Wonderlic for the receivers if anyone cares. For a receiver, I really don't. 

Random, but how were Pettis, Samuel and Taylor's scores? Would you by any chance know?