Raiders officially release Antonio Brown

Steelersfan43

5 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Damn, sounds like he will be cut then if they go this route.  Not that I'm on Brown's side (Raiders seem to be in the right), but it would be really awkward to play for a team that just wiped out your guarantees.  And on the Raiders end, what would be the point anyway?  Seems like the situation is beyond help.

Just not sure where Brown would go from here.

Just now, iknowcool said:

Damn, sounds like he will be cut then if they go this route.  Not that I'm on Brown's side (Raiders seem to be in the right), but it would be really awkward to play for a team that just wiped out your guarantees.  And on the Raiders end, what would be the point anyway?  Seems like the situation is beyond help.

Just not sure where Brown would go from here.

CFL?  Arena? XFL?

On 8/9/2019 at 4:41 PM, Cheesehawk said:

That or Mike Tomlin and the Steelers have not gotten nearly enough credit for being a tight lipped professionally run organization. 

Raiders are gonna implode and it's gonna be the entertainment of the 2019 season. This is great

As hard as it will be for me, a lifetime member of Dawg Pound Nation, to admit - you are spot on with that statement. That shows why your organization has only had 3 head coaches in the last fifty years.

Respect.

Edited by brooks1957
  • Like 1