2019 WR Corps

incognito_man

If you had to pick one  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick?

9 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I'm not arguing for Kumerow. I'm arguing against Moore. If I have to keep ONE on the roster it's Kumerow. He's the better receiver RIGHT now. It's not really a debate since Moore can't catch. 

Kumerow can't get open. 

Moore caught a TD and one of his drops was on Kizer leaving a ball behind his shoulder pads on a crosser.

13 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I'm not arguing for Kumerow. I'm arguing against Moore. If I have to keep ONE on the roster it's Kumerow. He's the better receiver RIGHT now. It's not really a debate since Moore can't catch. 

Kumerow can't get open on most NFL starters and Rodgers won't throw it to him very often I'm guessing, even though he talks so highly of him. At least Moore might have a chance to catch one lol

Edited by Norm

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Kumerow can't get open. 

Moore caught a TD and one of his drops was on Kizer leaving a ball behind his shoulder pads on a crosser.

Now you see the point. He bobbled the TD catch. BTW, a good receiver catches the one Kizer threw behind him. 

I'm open to the idea a miracle occurs and suddenly Moore learns how to catch. That would be great. 

Edited by Golfman

17 minutes ago, Norm said:

Kumerow can't get open on most NFL starters and Rodgers won't throw it to him very often I'm guessing, even though he talks so highly of him. At least Moore might have a chance to catch one lol

Kumerow gets open a lot and can get open against NFL starters so not sure what planet you are on. I see Kumerow as the #4 WR right now and a lock to make the team. Put a fork in Moore I'm afraid. 

5 minutes ago, gizmo2012 said:

Kumerow gets open a lot and can get open against NFL starters so not sure what planet you are on. I see Kumerow as the #4 WR right now and a lock to make the team. Put a fork in Moore I'm afraid. 

Diiid you watch the game? He was covered, made the catches but covered.

Edited by HighCalebR

33 minutes ago, gizmo2012 said:

Earth. Where people have eyes. Guys were draped on him every catch. 

I was even going to do the game pass gif thing but NFL does the "if you cancel your trial it instantly cuts off access now not seven days from now so we pray you forget and pay 99 dollars" bull****. Maybe I'll get up and make another account on PC. I wanna see his targets last year anyways

1 hour ago, Golfman said:

Now you see the point. He bobbled the TD catch. BTW, a good receiver catches the one Kizer threw behind him. 

I'm open to the idea a miracle occurs and suddenly Moore learns how to catch. That would be great. 

He had to turn his body parallel to the line and it was still outside of his shoulder pads. Good receivers aren't catching that ball with any degree of frequency. 

You're posting like Moore has stumps for hands. Two standard deviations higher than the average, on drop percentage is still only like 11% with the average being like 8. The difference between a pro receiver with terrible hands and a pro receiver with great hands is like 5 drops over the course of a 100 target season. And Moore isn't among the worst 1% of catchers in the league.

50 minutes ago, gizmo2012 said:

Kumerow had two excellently placed throws and had not one inch of YAC. That's a guy who is catching contested.