2019 WR Corps

incognito_man

If you had to pick one  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick?

Yo. What's the website to get those RAS scores with pictures like that?? I'm dumb

Edit: holy crap. I was looking and got into this whole website about white football players being stereotyped as unathletic. Literally, the whole site is dedicated to this lol need to start a Kumerow thread

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

Yo. What's the website to get those RAS scores with pictures like that?? I'm dumb

Edit: holy crap. I was looking and got into this whole website about white football players being stereotyped as unathletic. Literally, the whole site is dedicated to this lol need to start a Kumerow thread

Twitter.com

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

I imagine this is how most Google searches in the Dakota's end up.

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I imagine this is how most Google searches in the Dakota's end up.

Lol shush

Jake Kumerow already has 3 receptions for 52 yards for Greenbay tonight. I expect him to have a very good season!

The coach and new GM have me as a Packers fan worried, my guess is that they are half wit followers who can repeat the conventional wisdom that they hear such as the morons on ESPN spew. If they want to light a fire of those Upsider RBs bring in a White RB. Vikings did this with Peterson he went from fumbles to HoF because Toby was brought in the year after he helped blow up the team's SB chances.

This guy has our running game solution! Lolol this site is freaking 15 years old too.

Edit, well that was a terrifying experience.

Edited by Norm

Damn Aaron Rodgers for muddying the WR picture even more. xD I suspect he was being politically correct in front of the reporters though. However reading through EQ comments he begins by saying something lukewarm and then pairs it with something positive. What sounds like praise may not necessarily be praise:

"Almost quietly, I think EQ has had a really nice camp." - hardly ringing endorsement. Note Rodgers uses the word "fantastic" for Lazard compared to "nice" for EQ.

"We haven't talked about him a lot, which is actually a positive. That is bull. The WR job is to make plays so naturally they should stand out. Its not like an OL or a LS where going unnoticed can be a good thing. The fact EQ haven't generated much commentary strongly suggests he isn't making the plays required to remain on the packers roster and Rodgers has noticed this.

'Yeah, well, he's on the squad.' He's been that good." -  That reads like a shrug of the shoulders kind of comment. "Well yeah he's on the team so he must be good."

Lazard comments however, everything he says much more positive but he cannot resist putting in what I think could be a negative slant as you can see:

"He's made a bunch of plays, always showing up on special teams & does the right things in practice." -  "made a bunch of plays" is hardly ringing endorsement but still a far better than what he said about EQ. The overall tone is positive and acknowledges his contribution and attention to detail.

"Allen is definitely good enough to be an NFL player" - I see this as a negative comment, some of you may disagree but note he didn't say he's good enough for us.

"He's had a fantastic training camp." - That's the most positive thing he says between the two receivers.

I'm probably over analysing, reading too much into it though. ^_^

Edited by Chili
  • Like 1

I really wouldn't put much stock on what Aaron says to the press, nor LaFleur or Gute for that matter. They just want to get the interview over with, they're not going to rip any player in public, except maybe Aaron if practice pisses him off like last year. They might be trying to sneak some players in the PS or working a trade or just mulling the 53 so they're not going to tip their hands saying who they like better. It's just media speech, empty as hell. Everyone had a great camp and we have 90 starters, cool.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Chili said:
Damn Aaron Rodgers for muddying the WR picture even more. xD I suspect he was being politically correct in front of the reporters though. However reading through EQ comments he begins by saying something lukewarm and then pairs it with something positive. What sounds like praise may not necessarily be praise:

"Almost quietly, I think EQ has had a really nice camp." - hardly ringing endorsement. Note Rodgers uses the word "fantastic" for Lazard compared to "nice" for EQ.

"We haven't talked about him a lot, which is actually a positive. That is bull. The WR job is to make plays so naturally they should stand out. Its not like an OL or a LS where going unnoticed can be a good thing. The fact EQ haven't generated much commentary strongly suggests he isn't making the plays required to remain on the packers roster and Rodgers has noticed this.

'Yeah, well, he's on the squad.' He's been that good." -  That reads like a shrug of the shoulders kind of comment. "Well yeah he's on the team so he must be good."

Lazard comments however, everything he says much more positive but he cannot resist putting in what I think could be a negative slant as you can see:

"He's made a bunch of plays, always showing up on special teams & does the right things in practice." -  "made a bunch of plays" is hardly ringing endorsement but still a far better than what he said about EQ. The overall tone is positive and acknowledges his contribution and attention to detail.

"Allen is definitely good enough to be an NFL player" - I see this as a negative comment, some of you may disagree but note he didn't say he's good enough for us.

"He's had a fantastic training camp." - That's the most positive thing he says between the two receivers.

I'm probably over analysing, reading too much into it though. ^_^

He did say though that Lazard was auditioning for 32 teams while EQ is on the team. That is a stark contrast.