Trade Help

Motion

6 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I’m looking to unload one of my TEs, and trade away either Austin Hooper or Delanie Walker. Who would you guys feel better trading away? (PPR)

Honestly, I'd just throw offers at the wall and whichever yields the best result is the guy that I'm trading. I probably like Hooper a little more in the long run just based on what I perceive to be a solid floor in PPR leagues. I wouldn't be surprised if Walker had more points the rest of the year, or if Hooper did, so I'll just take the best offer coming back. They are close enough all told.

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

So, Hunter Henry went down for a month+ and I'm stuck with Jordan Reed at TE. I got offered Josh Gordon and Mark Andrews for Adam Thielen and Henry. Do I stand pat and roll with whatever I can at TE or do I grab Andrews?

We start 3 WR and I have TY Hilton and Kenny Golladay as my other 2 starters with Tom Brady as my QB. My backup WRs are Michael Gallup and Mecole Hardman. 

@JaguarCrazy2832

Thats tough because if AB is actually going to play for NE, then Gordon takes a hit and I'm not sure if Andrews is really for-real. I'd probably take the trade though just because if Henry comes back I just cant help but feel he wont be healthy for long

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, I'd just throw offers at the wall and whichever yields the best result is the guy that I'm trading. I probably like Hooper a little more in the long run just based on what I perceive to be a solid floor in PPR leagues. I wouldn't be surprised if Walker had more points the rest of the year, or if Hooper did, so I'll just take the best offer coming back. They are close enough all told.

Thanks, thats pretty much what Ive been thinking. ha

55 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Thats tough because if AB is actually going to play for NE, then Gordon takes a hit and I'm not sure if Andrews is really for-real. I'd probably take the trade though just because if Henry comes back I just cant help but feel he wont be healthy for long

Ended up trading Thielen for Tyler Boyd and Darren Waller

1 hour ago, Forge said:

This was the better trade

For sure. My buddy offered it to me after he stole Waller off the wire from me lol. I love Boyd and he's definitely a safer option than Gordon. Hope the Raiders feature Waller a ton going forward. 

Brady, Barkley, Mack, Hilton, Golladay, Boyd, Waller are my weekly starters until byes. 

Got offered my Matt Breida for his Dante Pettis in a 12 man PPR. 

My top backs are Henry, Cook, Carson & Ekeler. My WR this week will be Diggs, a concussed Sterling & Mecole. Only other options are Sutton vs Bears or Chris Conley. Should I stay put or take the gamble on pettis? 

5 minutes ago, tgrades3 said:

Got offered my Matt Breida for his Dante Pettis in a 12 man PPR. 

My top backs are Henry, Cook, Carson & Ekeler. My WR this week will be Diggs, a concussed Sterling & Mecole. Only other options are Sutton vs Bears or Chris Conley. Should I stay put or take the gamble on pettis? 

I have no interest in that trade for now. Pettis does have some upside, but so does Breida. Pettis played 2 snaps last week, and while I do suspect he's going to play a lot more this week, I just don't like him enough to make that sort of a trade. I'd roll with Sutton over Sterling (assuming the latter won't play) 

• Like 1

This is a no right?

I receive: Darren Waller. Larry Fitz

I give: Brandin Cooks

My lineup without the trade:
QB: Dak Prescott
RB: Dalvin Cook
RB: James White
WR: Michael Thomas
WR: Keenan Allen
TE: OJ Howard
Flex: Brandin Cooks
DST: Stream
K: Justin Tucker

Bench:
Alexander Mattison RB
Matt Breida RB
Chris Thompson RB
Will Fuller WR
Marques Valdez-Scantling WR
Terry Mclaurin WR 

My team with the trade:
TE: Darren Waller
Flex: Larry Fitz

Bench: 
Alexander Mattison RB
Matt Breida RB
Chris Thompson RB
Will Fuller WR
Terry Mclaurin WR 

16 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

This is a no right?

I receive: Darren Waller. Larry Fitz

I give: Brandin Cooks

My lineup without the trade:
TE: OJ Howard
Flex: Brandin Cooks

Bench:
Alexander Mattison RB
Matt Breida RB
Chris Thompson RB
Will Fuller WR
Terry Mclaurin WR 

My team with the trade:
TE: Darren Waller
Flex: Larry Fitz

Bench: 
Alexander Mattison RB
Matt Breida RB
Chris Thompson RB
Will Fuller WR
Terry Mclaurin WR 

He said he would also do...

I trade: Dalvin Cook
I receive: Austin Ekeler, Darren Waller, Stefon Diggs 

14 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I'll hold on to Cook, you have the handcuff so if anything happens, you are covered there.

I would consider Larry/Waller for Cooks. Its early but I don't think OJ Howard will amount to much this year.

4 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

That's a no for me. Gordon is going to come back at some point, and then who knows what Ekeler's role is going to be. I'm hoping he puts up another good week so that I can off load him for good value.