Trade Help

Motion

I was offered Myles Sanders and Tyrell Williams for diggs and Boyd. .5ppr 

I have Montgomery, mixon, Malcom brown, Justin Jackson, penny at RB 

Wrs are Mike Williams, dede, diggs, Boyd, mclaurin 

I also have Derek Carr so the stack of Williams is kind of appealing. 

He has Julio, kupp, Gallup, deebo at WR and Johnson, Henry, Sanders, Thompson, mattison at RB. 

I think I am going to counter with Malcom brown and diggs for Williams and Sanders. Thoughts? 

2 hours ago, HeydudemanG said:

Should I consider trading for Sammy Watkins and Sony Michel for Devonta freeman and Josh Gordon?

It's an interesting situation.

You receive Watkins? Then yes. If not, no way Jose. 

Running backs are a wash and Watkins is finally the player everyone thought he would be when he was drafted so many years ago. That game wasn't a fluke, esp with tyreek out 

4 hours ago, N4L said:

I was offered Myles Sanders and Tyrell Williams for diggs and Boyd. .5ppr 

I have Montgomery, mixon, Malcom brown, Justin Jackson, penny at RB 

Wrs are Mike Williams, dede, diggs, Boyd, mclaurin 

I also have Derek Carr so the stack of Williams is kind of appealing. 

He has Julio, kupp, Gallup, deebo at WR and Johnson, Henry, Sanders, Thompson, mattison at RB. 

I think I am going to counter with Malcom brown and diggs for Williams and Sanders. Thoughts? 

Boyd and Diggs look like your two best WR’s, I don’t know if I could stomach that.

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

That might be a great trade or it might be an overreaction to week 1 trade. Hard to tell after 1 week 

Yeah, I know what diggs is. He was limited last week and they didn't throw it that much, but he is a stud. I know he will rebound and have a good season. 

The question for me is will Tyrell Williams be the guy we saw week 1 for the whole season? Because if so then I think this could be a great trade if Sanders is who I think he is  

6 hours ago, N4L said:

Yeah, I am thinking of countering with diggs and Malcom brown for Tyrell and Sanders. 

Idk if that's even worth it though

I think Boyd will rebound when AJ Green returns. I had Boyd last season and liked him but I viewed him like Cobb, great #2 that when the #1 goes down he cant handle it like Cobb when Jordy Nelson was gone for the season

5 hours ago, John232 said:

Thoughts on this trade:

I trade
OJ Howard & Carlos Hyde 

I receive: 

Dante Pettis, Dallas Goedert, Alexander Mattison, Matt Breida. 

I have Delaine Walker already so I'm not emptying myself out. 

Breida is basically the only decent player coming back to you. Id probably try not get the other players to me there all cutable players. 

Edited by 49erurtaza

29 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Breida is basically the only decent player coming back to you. Id probably try not get the other players to me there all cutable players. 

Worth noting, it's dynasty. But yeah, even then, the upside of Howard is far greater than anyone else their. 

Thinking of offering something like John Ross for Austin Hooper. My TE situation is bad, and Hooper is his backup. My wide receivers are largely set with Evans, AB, Hilton. I have mclaurin, Hardman and mvs on the bench as well. I'm not sure that I buy this start either. Hooper should have a great floor in ppr. Problem is I don't know if I should be shooting higher