Texans trade DE Jadeveon Clowney to Seattle for Barkevious Mingo

Steelersfan43

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

So, Tunsil WAS up for discussion?

Man, this is such a cluster bomb. And it's all thanks to the dumbest GM/HC in the NFL.

If BOB isn't fired next off-season, I'm going on vacation with the New Orleans Saints next season.

i think tunsils teammates read about it on twitter 

12 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

You don't want none of what we have.  I'd rather have BOB than Vinny the Rat or Bruce Allen.  

Probably not... but it doesn't make the mess that is BOB any better. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:
2 hours ago, Woz said:

yes! ... wait ... am I Bender or am I Clark?

Well...I think it's obvious I'm more Judd Nelson than you. 

Hmm ... type cast geeky high school kid who becomes a serious actor as he gets older, arguably having the best career of any of the Brat Pack?

I'll take it.

(though I'd point out that I definitely pulled the Judd Nelson role in PR's mafia game)

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

Hmm ... type cast geeky high school kid who becomes a serious actor as he gets older, arguably having the best career of any of the Brat Pack?

I'll take it.

(though I'd point out that I definitely pulled the Judd Nelson role in PR's mafia game)

I took the Judd Nelson spot because I'm all about the Chicken Pot Pies...

10 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

The WAS fans here have been very consistent in telling us that would be the case, but I just didn't believe them
I am now enlightened as to the severity of the small-mans' disease that Allen and Snyder have. WOW.

I know @Woz and I really didn't want to like this post.

But here we are...

• Like 2

I lived near DC for 8 years of Snyder/Vinny. It is worse than you could possibly imagine.

• Spurrier flapping his lips in futility on MNF at his NFL Shane Matthews/Danny Awful offense
  • McNabb as a DC QB
  • Paying Marty 10 million for 1 year as a bad bet after he insulted Snyder on ESPN
  • Making it illegal to cross the street to the stadium parking lot
  • Ripping out comfortable seats to put in more smaller seats
  • Turning a 20k+ waiting list into a 1/4 empty stadium in 20 years
  • Haynesworth and Archuletta
  • Jeff George forced on Norv Turner
  • Actual DC defensive players crying about how mean the Patriots were for trying to score more points on them
  • bribing native Americans to say they love his team name
  • 2013 Costa Rica Cheerleader episode

Lots of DC fans are great football fans who have no choice but to boycott supporting Snyder in any way.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/a-once-proud-franchise-the-redskins-are-showing-signs-of-foundational-cracks/2018/12/29/c5194e90-0b8d-11e9-85b6-41c0fe0c5b8f_story.html

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

seems to be an iteration of the Eagles trade some dude made up that everyone ran with. (Dillard for Clowney + 2020 1st)

FWIW, the guy posting does legitimately cover sports for the Miami Herald. Have no idea how reliable he is or has been in the past, if he actually has any insider knowledge, etc. Here is a snip from the article where he mentions this: 

The Houston Texans have dangled a first-round draft choice and Pro Bowl edge rusher Jadeveon Clowney in a proposed trade for Dolphins left tackle Laremy Tunsil, but the Dolphins have asked for more than that, according to two league sources.

According to one person briefed on the discussions, the Dolphins have asked the Texans for another high draft pick in addition to Clowney and a first-round pick.

• Like 1