2019 GDT Sign Up Thread

AlexGreen#20

1 minute ago, mikebpackfan said:

I think you don't remember when we won like fifty-seven games in a row with Finneas doing GDT, then he stops doing them because he had gender re-assignment surgery or something (not that there is anything wrong with that) and we immediately wet the bed.

You're right. I dont remember that and I have a great memory. So it didnt happen.

Whatever. I dont care. Live the fantasy.

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Got to take the play clock all the way down to the last second before we can open the GDT. 

I promise I will eventually get this out of my system.

LOL, I'm right there with you.  I need some time to get the stench off before I can move forward.  

Maybe we should just forego the damn GDT for one week - might get us right trying a different tactic all together!

11 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I need some time to get the stench off before I can move forward.

This stench is gonna linger a bit. Twice in a month with progressively worse efforts....and last nights was really, really - really bad.
It's gonna take some time to air these games out. Hopefully we can do it this year (read: figure out/fix things) - or maybe we cant.
Maybe we are who we are. I apply this logic to players...why not teams themselves? Eventually they show you what they've got. Maybe we dont belong in the #1 seed discussion. Just not complete or good enough. Maybe we should just temper our expectations as games grow in importance. The urgency and level of opponent elevates. Maybe. A hard take for an 8+3 team to consider.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

@AlexGreen#20hates Gary too much to ever do another GDT.  Leader is banned from ever making another one since he doesn’t believe.  

@CWood21 can’t make one because he is dead to me.

@Packerraymond, nevermind.  It's the Giants.  If we don't win we shouldn't even have a GDT. 

This is still all @FinneasGage fault for walking out on his responsibilities! You never quit on a winning streak! He needs to be banned IMO! 

Win, loss, tie I don't care.  There are three games that even a non-believer won't effect us too much for, but for the Vikings game, I am taking over GDT responsibilities and I'm taking us to the Super Bowl.  With my help and strong belief in the cosmic unknown power of GDT faith, I will take us to 5 consecutive wins en route to the most unlikely Super Bowl win since the 2011 Giants copied their unlikliest 2007 Super Bowl win. 

• Like 6

On 11/24/2019 at 10:07 PM, Outpost31 said:

What's really sad is that I just went through the ESPN playoff simulator and realistically, we're going to end up with the #2 seed and the Seahawks are going to have the #1 seed. 

I like our matchup against the Niners in Lambeau a hell of a lot more in San Francisco. 

Seahawks, Packers, Saints, Eagles, Niners, Vikings.
Ravens, Patriots, Texans, Chiefs, Raiders, Bills. 

Vikings beat Saints, Eagles beat Niners.
Texans beat Bills, Chiefs beat Raiders. 
Chiefs beat Ravens. 
Texans beat Patriots. 
Packers beat Eagles, Vikings beat Seahawks.

Packers beat Vikings, Packers beat Texans Super Bowl party. 

That scenario would blow away your 'great defenses' win Super Bowls.  That Texan/Packer SB would have an over/under close to 70.