Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

6 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I guess what I'm asking is am I gonna be remiss for opting to go the cheaper route. I'm not huge into gaming or anything but since my friends have been quarantined they play some shootem' up game and I would like to get Madden/2K/The Show.

I hear ya.

Thats probably the cheapest option youll find, short of buying one used.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I guess what I'm asking is am I gonna be remiss for opting to go the cheaper route. I'm not huge into gaming or anything but since my friends have been quarantined they play some shootem' up game and I would like to get Madden/2K/The Show.

Normally I'd tell you that GameStop usually goes promotions when new systems come out where you get a decent deal on a new one when trading in the previous console but I'm not even sure if GameStop will still be around this winter the way things are going for them.

35 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

Of the new age GTA games Id rank em best to worst

San Andreas, GTA5, Vice City, 3, IV

Vice City and 3 barely hold up. 

GTA IV is pretty good until you realize GTA V is just so much better why bother. 

32 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Starting another Fallout New Vegas Run

1. permadeath

2. very easy

3. hardcore

4. cannot buy anything from anyone. Can only keep what i scavenge or steal

5. full randomize all SPECIAL, Skill, and Perks, including initial tags.

You’re not hardcore unless you live hardcore

17 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

Vice City and 3 barely hold up. 

GTA IV is pretty good until you realize GTA V is just so much better why bother. 

4 has the worst missions of any of the games by far. Felt so repetitive. And the style has nothing on VC, SA, and GTA5. 

7 hours ago, roger murdock said:

4 has the worst missions of any of the games by far. Felt so repetitive. And the style has nothing on VC, SA, and GTA5. 

Idk man Nico is my favorite protagonist. 

30 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Idk man Nico is my favorite protagonist. 

Nico and Luis tops them all. Then Yusef and Packie as side characters are the best by far. Even Gay Tony and Little Jacob were better side guys than in any other of the games. 4 was character packed and driven.

3 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Oh.

I see it's gotten to you too. 

Lol I’ve always loved single player Ubisoft games. I’m in the minority in saying so. Out of all single player developers, I’ve had the most fun gaming with Ubisoft without a doubt. Their hate is baseless especially considering the developers the haters like suffer from the same issues Ubisoft used to have. Bethesda is a ****show with glitches 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tyty said:

Lol I’ve always loved single player Ubisoft games. I’m in the minority in saying so. Out of all single player developers, I’ve had the most fun gaming with Ubisoft without a doubt. Their hate is baseless especially considering the developers the haters like suffer from the same issues Ubisoft used to have. Bethesda is a ****show with glitches 

Bethesda lost all of there good will after 76. If they screw up Starfield with the same mistakes they are going to be right there with Ubisoft in loss of trust. Ubisoft IMO have actually been pretty solid. AC games are great, Siege & The Division 2 were pretty decent, and they have done some great niche stuff like Anno and For Honor. I hope they give Farcry the AC treatment though and find a way to breathe new life into them they are just all the same for the last 10 years....