Broncos @ Raiders Week 1 GDT

agarcia34

The team overall looked amazing tonight.  We are young with a lot of new faces but they played smart 98% of the time and look better than most, including myself, thought they would.  Tomorrow all the talk will be about how we looked as a team.  Not that 1 player made the difference.  Now the pressure is on AB to show he is in a better situation.  It will weigh on his narcissistic mind.  Do not be surprised if he has another outburst next week if he does not play well.

• Like 2

Great team win. Really have no complaints. Happy for the team after such a tumultuous week. Carr played like a stud. He has quietly strung together like 4 straight very good performances against their supposed vaunted defense. Very efficient, even took a couple shots downfield. Offensive line was amazing. I dont remember Carr getting touched.

Tyrell looked awesome. Waller made me look like an idiot. He looks legit. Josh Jacobs is maybe already our best offensive player. He's special.