Nex_Gen

Who wins?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Packers
    • Bears
    • TNF Is Cursed: Patriots & Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/2019 at 12:00 AM

1 minute ago, jarren said:

Missed a wide open ARob at the end of the 1st half which the NBC replayed, and a missed a wide open Montgomery (pass before Shaheen) right before the INT, missed Anthont Miller on that last drive down the middle of the field and then on 3rd down he missed another open receiver on a slant. 

1:25 left 1 TO to drive 65 yards is plenty of time? Defending a check down in that situation is absurd. The play had no chance of going anywhere, all it was going to do is waste tons of time, a smart QB throws is at his RBs feet. 

List all the supposed great throws Trubisky made today. I'll wait .

so 4 passes, thats a bunch? yes 1:25 is plenty. time was not an issue on the last drive, the crappy throws were.

for the great passes, two back shoulder throws to arob, that deep ine down the middle where he just sat in the zon,e, didnt connect but wheel or whatever it was to gabriel where we couldnt get a foot down was basically perfect. notice i ever said a bunch of great passes, that would be an overreaction.

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

so 4 passes, thats a bunch? yes 1:25 is plenty. time was not an issue on the last drive, the crappy throws were.

for the great passes, two back shoulder throws to arob, that deep ine down the middle where he just sat in the zon,e, didnt connect but wheel or whatever it was to gabriel where we couldnt get a foot down was basically perfect. notice i ever said a bunch of great passes, that would be an overreaction.

He was awful. No need to always be a contrarian homie. 

Just now, ET80 said:

In this league, consistency wins. So, that's 90% of what's wrong here. There is no consistency from play to play, let alone drive to drive. Trubisky is scattershot out there - he didn't string together multiple good throws, which is probably more important than that one dime he threw. 

sure, he was inconsistient. he looked bad at times  but theres also times you see the talent. did not play well, needed to do much better and if he cant then the bears wont go very far. all fair. prerty much 80% of the criticism here has not been fair though.

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Btw for fantast purposes should I buy low on David Montgomery right now?

You should at least attempt to.  I wouldn't go overboard on making an offer, but you ought to at least make an offer and see if emotion pushes his owner's hand.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Btw for fantast purposes should I buy low on David Montgomery right now?

It's hard to get a true buy low after one week. Also depends on how low. Montgomery went like 5 rounds higher than Matt Breida, and I'd probably rather have the latter, so I'm not selling someone like that for him. So depends on the piece you're moving. With a look though

5 minutes ago, klyon7634 said:

Matt Nagy this offseason: “We are pinching ourselves that we got David Montgomery” “He is gonna do big things for us”

Tonight: Has the least touches and snaps of all the RBs. Makes sense 

Did you actually watch the game though? Monty easily looked like the most dangerous runner they had.

• Like 1

Just now, The LBC said:

You should at least attempt to.  I wouldn't go overboard on making an offer, but you ought to at least make an offer and see if emotion pushes his owner's hand.

I wanted to try and trade for him before tonight but it was cutting it close and I didnt want to trade for a guy I couldnt use. Plus I was fearing if he go off then it would be almost impossible to trade for him. Glad he didnt do anything and the offense looked bad so maybe the owner will panic some and I can get him cheap because I do like his long term value this season.