2019 Bold Predictions

TitanSlim

8 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Mahomes throws for 50+ TD again

Chiefs vs Falcons Super Bowl

Carson Wentz wins CPOTY

Miles Sanders wins OROY (I don't think Murray stays healthy and no other QB starts enough)

Devin White wins DROY

Is Wentz even a good candidate for that he played a good chunk of the year.

Edited by Blackstar12

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Where do you see 8+ losses?

Titans

@Jets

Rams

@Ravens

@49ers

Seahawks

@Patriots

@Broncos

Bills 

Steelers

Dolphins

@Steelers

Bengals

@Cardinals

Ravens

@Bengals

Damn I didn’t realize how easy the Browns schedule is this season. Less than 9 wins will definitely be a disappointment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Titans

@Jets

Rams

@Ravens

@49ers

Seahawks

@Patriots

@Broncos

Bills 

Steelers

Dolphins

@Steelers

Bengals

@Cardinals

Ravens

@Bengals

Right now the only games where I'm 100% sure that the Browns will win are the game against the Dolphins and the two game against the Bengals ... The game against the Titans, I'm around 90% sure too ... I can say the same thing for the Steelers.Sometimes teams can lose games against teams you should never lose

Never easy to play in the west coast too, no matter against who.

9 minutes ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Right now the only games where I'm 100% sure that the Browns will win are the game against the Dolphins and the two game against the Bengals ... The game against the Titans, I'm around 90% sure too ... I can say the same thing for the Steelers.Sometimes teams can lose games against teams you should never lose

So, i'm genuinely curious what information everyone is using to count the Bengals as a 4ish win team?  I don't have a big issue with people thinking that, because i honestly don't think they're going to be good either.  But they have basically the easiest schedule in the NFL, and talent piled in a few positions (and are talent starved in a few others).

Is it basically an indictment on Taylor?

3 minutes ago, theJ said:

So, i'm genuinely curious what information everyone is using to count the Bengals as a 4ish win team?  I don't have a big issue with people thinking that, because i honestly don't think they're going to be good either.  But they have basically the easiest schedule in the NFL, and talent piled in a few positions (and are talent starved in a few others).

I do not think the Bengals are a good matchup against the Browns.The Bengals O-line is a weakness, I do not trust Dalton and I do not know what level their defense will be this year after being awful last year.

If they are better at this side of the ball and their O-line is not too bad, they might be more competitive, but right now it's a question mark.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

I think they'll win 5-7 games but that offensive line could be a real problem.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Damn I didn’t realize how easy the Browns schedule is this season. Less than 9 wins will definitely be a disappointment.

It’s what I’ve tried to tell people. Unless you think the Ravens and Bengals improved dramatically more than Cleveland and the Browns won’t even tie Pittsburgh this year. I don’t get it.

Edited by candyman93

39 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Titans

@Jets

Rams

@Ravens

@49ers

Seahawks

@Patriots

@Broncos

Bills 

Steelers

Dolphins

@Steelers

Bengals

@Cardinals

Ravens

@Bengals

I mean I could probably name 12-13 of these games that I could see them losing. The only games I feel fairly confident that they wont lose are at home vs the Dolphins, at home vs the Bengals and at home vs the Bills. 

I've said this entire offseason that I think 9-7 is probably the average outcome for the Browns in 2019.

But it's certainly not that hard to imagine them dropping games like @Broncos, @Ravens, vs Titans, @ 49ers, vs Seahawks, etc.

In addition to some really tough games they'll have like Steelers x2, @Patriots, vs Rams

Edited by Bolts223
  • Like 2

Just now, Bolts223 said:

I mean I could probably name 13-14 of these games that I could see them losing. The only games I feel fairly confident that they wont lose are at home vs the Dolphins, at home vs the Bengals and at home vs the Bills. 

I've said this entire offseason that I think 9-7 is probably the average outcome for the Browns in 2019.

But it's certainly not that hard to imagine them dropping games like @Broncos, @Ravens, vs Titans, vs @49ers, vs Seahawks, etc.

In addition to some really tough games they'll have like Steelers x2, @Patriots, vs Rams

You could see them losing to a team in Denver they just beat last year with a weaker team? 49ers are the Jimmy G hype train.

I think it’s people overthinking.

• Like 1