2019 Bold Predictions

TitanSlim

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

By the end of the season people will start to say Rams TE Gerald Everett is starting to look like Jordan Reed in the McVay system AND rookie RB Darrell Henderson has that Alvin Kamara feel to him in the system as well. I think Everett will break out this season and the Rams drafted Henderson NOT to be insurance for Gurley but to be another weapon for defenses to have to deal with no just in the running game but the passing game as well. When teams play that cover defense with that single high safety over the top. When they leave wide open space for the running back underneath, Goff is going to start checking that ball down to Henderson who is a big play waiting to happen based on what he did in college. He is going to shred defenses. He already made Jaylen Smith look bad on a wheel route in the preseason. Thats with a Bortles throwing him the ball. I can only imagine what he will look like with Goff throwing him the ball with Cooks, Kupp, and Woods out there too. 

I'm surprised you had a Rams related one.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I'm surprised you had a Rams related one.

Yeah it is surprising. I just feel like this is the year Everett breaks out especially hearing the news McVay is using 12 personnel in camp trying to get his TEs involved. Plus the Rams didnt trade up to get Henderson for nothing. Its not a coincidence either reports are that Henderson is possibly going to get 9-12 touches per game. I even read somewhere the McVay hinted at using a 3-back set. We shall see though.

Edited by stl4life07

lets go:

Carson wentz will mentally collapse from the pressure of Nick Foles past success and the Eagles will miss the playoffs

Browns will miss the playoffs due to Mayfield still being a young QB

Vikings will miss the playoffs because Kirk Cousins does exactly what he's been doing his entire career: underachieving.

1 hour ago, thedorchannel said:

lets go:

Carson wentz will mentally collapse from the pressure of Nick Foles past success and the Eagles will miss the playoffs

Browns will miss the playoffs due to Mayfield still being a young QB

Vikings will miss the playoffs because Kirk Cousins does exactly what he's been doing his entire career: underachieving.

The last prediction isn’t really that bold.

• Like 1

I've never been that Chiefs homer, but I'm going to be that guy now. I think everyone should get one freebie in their life.

The Jaguars are starting their third string LT, who has only ever played one snap at LT in his life and has zero NFL snaps at any position. Other parts of their line have shuffled from what I read as well. A lot of week one offenses are out of sync and OL take time to gel... A Steve Spagnuolo defense is tied for the NFL record with 12 sacks in a game, last done in 2007.

My weekly bold prediction: The Chiefs tie that record with Frank Clark and Chris Jones having huge days.

EDIT: I also want to note that I think our defense will end up bottom 10ish. This game will likely be one of, if not the best of their year.

Edited by kingseanjohn