2019 Bold Predictions

TitanSlim

• 4 months later...
On 9/4/2019 at 7:34 AM, TitanSlim said:

It's that time of year. With kickoff for the season less than 48 hours away, I feel it's only right to give our annual bold predictions for the season. I'll start with my somewhat homer prediction.

Derrick Henry will rush for 1800+ yards(first since DeMarco Murray in 2014) and at least 20 rushing TDs (first since LT in 2006) this season.

Now that the season is over, wanted to bump this.

As far as my prediction, I was off on the numbers but Derrick Henry certainly had a great year.

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This thread had some actual correct predictions. That almost never happens. Crazy. One dude even predicted Lamar for MVP. 

yeah, props to @BStanRamFan for that one.

Reading this again about how appalled browns fans were about the notion of losing to the niners makes me laugh. Not only did they lose, but they were completely obliterated in front of a national audience.

Especially when candyman was like "do you see 9 losses here" I almost quoted him to be like "no, actually I see 10 losses here" but then I realized hes a nice guy and that browns fans have been through enough. 

Poor browns fans. Hopefully they are able to go 500 at least sometime soon. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, N4L said:

yeah, props to @BStanRamFan for that one.

Reading this again about how appalled browns fans were about the notion of losing to the niners makes me laugh. Not only did they lose, but they were completely obliterated in front of a national audience.

Especially when candyman was like "do you see 9 losses here" I almost quoted him to be like "no, actually I see 10 losses here" but then I realized hes a nice guy and that browns fans have been through enough. 

Poor browns fans. Hopefully they are able to go 500 at least sometime soon. 

Thank you, sir. I actually won a decent amount of money on that. Bet $50--->$3350

Time to start plotting for next seasons BOLD predictions...Baker :ph34r:

• Like 1

On 9/4/2019 at 3:50 PM, Daniel said:

I remember liking him as a prospect.  Wouldn't be surprised if he has a big year.

For my bold prediction, I'm gonna say Jeffery Simmons plays 8 games.  Dude is rehabbing fast.

I wasn't bold enough.  He played 9 games.

(Him is Valdes-Scantling)

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1