FA 2020

drfrey13

I would like the Raiders to try to sign Clowney and maybe get some production from him on a lower more team friendly deal after this bad season he's had in Tennessee.  I also read the Packers might cut one of their pass rushers due to the cap going down so maybe we can sign 'em as well (one of the OLBs that did really well last season).  Not too excited about this upcoming draft's pass rushers.  Definitely a down year.

Takk and Vic?!? Well I like some competition at the pass rush position so 🥳

Vic played some Sam I thought with the Falcons. Blitz options on a system that rarely uses them. However if PG doesn't get some push I could see Rod getting the job ASAP.  Then they can say system/talent but I don't care as long as it gets RESULTS/WINS!!!

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

We need to bring in some real competition/depth at the RT position.  After FS and DT, RT is the next position of need IMO.

Screw it, I’m ready to move on from Richie and Trent Brown..... bring back Good on a 2/3 year deal to take Richie spot and battle Simpson 

LT- Miller, Parker 

LG- Good, Simpson

C- Hudson, James 

RG- Jackson, Day 3 pick 

RT- 
Sign a professional RT we can depend on, or draft a stud RT in Round2 or 3. I also think it will be smart to sign a vet swing tackle. We can do a lot better than Sam Young. 

clear out that cap space of Brown and Richie and use it to improve the defense. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

On 11/24/2020 at 2:20 PM, Jerry said:

I would like the Raiders to try to sign Clowney and maybe get some production from him on a lower more team friendly deal after this bad season he's had in Tennessee.  I also read the Packers might cut one of their pass rushers due to the cap going down so maybe we can sign 'em as well (one of the OLBs that did really well last season).  Not too excited about this upcoming draft's pass rushers.  Definitely a down year.

Again with Clowney? He has never did anything in the NFL.

Luckily for the Raiders there gonna be some pass rushers available in FA. Some long in the tooth some younger, but help will be there to purchase. Would love Ingram. Hes older, but can get about two years out of him. 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Luckily for the Raiders there gonna be some pass rushers available in FA. Some long in the tooth some younger, but help will be there to purchase. Would love Ingram. Hes older, but can get about two years out of him. 

#Chargers DE Melvin Ingram (knee) is done for the season. A player cannot be activated off IR twice. Ingram is set to become a free agent this offseason.

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Don't sleep on Von Miller. He may be out of Denver next year.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Again with Clowney? He has never did anything in the NFL.

He's been really good at setting the edge and has had some decent production.  I just think he'd be better than Nassib and probably even better than Ferrell.  He's just having a really crappy season right now.  Maybe due to injury?

• Like 1