Patriots sign WR Antonio Brown hours after his release by Raiders

Humble_Beast

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

So, is this the point in the story where Andrew Luck unretires and joins the Pats?  Or do we have to wait until Brady gets injured and we're all collectively doing the dance of joy on his grave before that happens?

This is the moment before the Nazi's open up The Ark of the Covenant...

Trust me.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

So, is this the point in the story where Andrew Luck unretires and joins the Pats?  Or do we have to wait until Brady gets injured and we're all collectively doing the dance of joy on his grave before that happens?

At this point I expect Brady to leave the Pats after this year, The pats finish with the worst record in 2020 to have Trevor Lawrence with the first overall pick in 2021 and dominate for another 20 years.

Just now, ET80 said:

This is the moment before the Nazi's open up The Ark of the Covenant...

Trust me.

Honestly, if there's a silver lining to this it's that the eventual Twitter/media fight between AB and Giselle is going to be EPIC!

7 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

I mentioned the Bears defense to defend Rodgers for the Packers only scoring 10 points.

If you really think Rodgers balling out is why they won that game then I don't really know what to say to you.

It was his long pass to the WR and than TD to Jimmy G that got them a TD correct? I'm not saying he's the reason they won, I am saying though Rodgers name belongs in the catergory of Brady/Brees/Mahomes IMO. You don't have to agree but it won't change my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Just watch this issues vanish now that he's with the Patriots. It would make it more hilarious if this was indeed a setup. Raiders got scraped. 

And the Black Hole defended him all offseason too. xD

Well the feet thing and helmet thing were definitely media overblown.

Then you had the major things:

1) Posting fine on instagram

I knew he was done right there and then... you DON'T do that. Even the NFL should suspend for this.

2) Almost punching his boss and throwing a 12 year old tantrum.

3) Illegally posting a recorded phone call of Gruden.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Honestly, if there's a silver lining to this it's that the eventual Twitter/media fight between AB and Giselle is going to be EPIC!

Giselle gonna make him cry, she don't play...

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

This is true. They did up until very recently. It was annoying.

The Mayock fight broke Raider Nation. That was the tipping point. But after Gruden said he was playing Monday some stragglers will still on board. Aye, what a mess. 

8 minutes ago, warfelg said:

So just an out loud thought/question:

Let’s say a tampering investigation happens and they find his intent was to be a Patriot, demanded a trade try to be a Pat, tanked his trade value in an attempt to get traded, continued to act out once traded, eventually gets cut to sign with who he wanted to before the end of the previous season....which team is more likely to press for compensation for this? Steelers or Raiders?

I think the only way a tampering charge would stick is if someone in the NE organization was actively involved in assisting with Brown in getting this end result to happen.  The idea that Brown wanted to get out of both PIT and OAK and end up in NE would have no penalties or benefits being handed out if it was solely Brown (with his agent) orchestrating things.  

Archived