• Boobs
  • Epic war scenes
  • Hodor
  • Incest
  • Ice Zombies
  • More Incest
  • Giants
  • Hodor?
  • HUGE Wolves. Like bigger than a horse...
  • Faceless assassins
  • Hodor! Hodor! Hodor!!!
  • A dwarf as the coolest guy in the world
  • A bit more incest
  • Smoking hot dragon queen
  • Lots of castration

So, do you watch? Read? Write your own fan fiction? Or no?

I do watch tv.

I do not watch Game of Thrones and I've never read the books.  I've never watched or read the Lord of the Rings either.  I've just never been a fan of the traditional "high fantasy" setting which is weird given what my favorite movie is. 

So, no option for read the first four books, watched some of the show, realized how incredibly overrated it is, and how George RR Martin isn't really a good writer and got back a lot of time in my life, but am keeping a slight eye on spoilers so I know what happens in the end since I did invest some time into it?

I realize it's a bit wordy, but that is what I select.

3 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

So, no option for read the first four books, watched some of the show, realized how incredibly overrated it is, and how George RR Martin isn't really a good writer and got back a lot of time in my life, but am keeping a slight eye on spoilers so I know what happens in the end since I did invest some time into it?

I realize it's a bit wordy, but that is what I select.

How about "Option Reserved for The Gnat?"

I'll read the books someday, when the series is concluded.  I don't like reading book series that aren't complete.  I usually forget to get the next book for years, then i forget all the details and am confused.

Also, i don't TV.  

6 minutes ago, theJ said:

I'll read the books someday, when the series is concluded.  I don't like reading book series that aren't complete.  I usually forget to get the next book for years, then i forget all the details and am confused.

Also, i don't TV.  

The old man ain't finishing those books lol.

I feel like you need the breaks in-between episodes to really get into it. There is SO MUCH going on in the first few seasons and you need the extra help from someone (like Alt Shift X) to give you insight on each episode. The first season introduces you to like 50 characters and 10 major plot lines. It is very hard to follow.

That said:

It's the greatest show TV has ever made.

Watch it (and yes, you don't need to be into fantasy stuff to enjoy it).

Archived