Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) at Packers (1-0)

swede700

Last year, Kirk Cousins passed for 425 yds in Lambeau, how many will he throw for this time?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Last year, Kirk Cousins passed for 425 yds in Lambeau, how many will he throw for this time?

• Less than 100 yds
    • 100-203 yds (Rodgers' total last week)
    • 204-275 yds
    • 276-325 yds
    • 326-400 yds
    • 400+ yds

5 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Hey whatever floats your boat. At least I was alive to see two SB victories which is more than a lot of people can say. 

Hey, I was alive when The Canadian Football League was still called "The Canadian Rugby League", and a cup of coffee was 5 cents, and you got a refill, and a dinner at a sit-down restaurant was about $1.00, and we still were singing "God Save The King", instead of "God Save The Queen".  And the toys were all metal and wood.  And hockey sticks were all wood. 

• Like 1

In the -_- category...

The Wisconsin Democrat on Tuesday reintroduced her Go Pack Go Act, a measure that would require cable and satellite companies to give Wisconsin subscribers access to networks in one of the state’s media markets.

http://www.startribune.com/wisconsin-senator-pushes-go-pack-go-act-again/559955652/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

21 minutes ago, the_cote_kid said:

Packers D looked good 1st game but maybe that was due to da Bears O-line and Mitch.

I think we're better than them. Gonna be close one I feel, if we can overcome lambeau it should set us up for a good season, if not, we'll be who we thought we were.

I think the Vikes are a better team than the Packers too. But I think it will come down to protecting Cousins so he doesn’t screw up and making field goals.

• Like 1

I think a big key to the game will be getting of to a fast start defensively again.

Remember watching Bears/Packers last Thursday and how disinterested/frustrated Rodgers looked early in the game when he couldn't do a thing?

I want to bathe in that look Sunday.....I want Rodgers to think ":Sigh: I want Mike McCarthy back....."

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

@Packerraymond thinks it’s important we talk about the packers offense.... what makes us shake in our boots about this week?

personally, it’s still Adams and MVS

Just Adams for me. Him and Diggs are very similar. Great Route Runner and a big play waiting to happen. Make GBs secondary weapons be the star. 

10 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Stop the run and force Rodgers to pass all game long. Rhodes can cover Adams with safety help. 

Rodgers usually stops the run all by himself when allowed to audible. That said, he is a great QB that can expose any coverage flaws. That is a greater concern with Alexander down. When Rhodes sits out a few plays with a minor ding Rodgers can feast.