Around the League: 2019 Edition

jetskid007

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

When’s it a good time to bring up Dalvin Cook?!??

I know me and many others were screaming for him. Instead we drafted Maye. Cook through a few weeks looks like the best non QB in the league this year. 

I did last week, after two weeks he was leading the NFL in rushing.

8 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

You all hating on Darnold and our offense week 1, the Bills defense is legit. Look at what they are doing to Brady today.  Josh Allen is a terrible QB on a good team, the Bills are a QB away from having a legit contender. 

I've been saying it. Bills have the best defense in the league.

1 hour ago, NYJets4716 said:

You all hating on Darnold and our offense week 1, the Bills defense is legit. Look at what they are doing to Brady today.  Josh Allen is a terrible QB on a good team, the Bills are a QB away from having a legit contender. 

We scored 1 TD on them. Actually our only offensive TD of the whole year. To only score 1 TD against any defense is bad. 

46 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Tweet won’t load....what did it say? 

Patriots' staffs (BB's son included) were there to watch Bills' pregame warm up.  Whatever or not pregame warm up was meaningful, Bills' HC Sean McDermott didn't like it.  Judge by this video, the pregame warm up was already complete when he told them to move away.  Dunno how long did they stay.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

We scored 1 TD on them. Actually our only offensive TD of the whole year. To only score 1 TD against any defense is bad. 

So did the Patriots.  Brady completed 46% of his passes against them with  a 45 QB rating.  The Bills defense is really good.

Too bad they have Josh Allen. Who has 3 TD 6 INT so far with a 69 QB rating. He should have 8 INTs as he was real lucky he didn't throw 4 INTs vs us. 

• Like 2