2019 Week 2 PACKERS vs vikings GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

4 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Holly hypocrisy Batman... You're making things up to complain about and now you're playing the victim card over it.- shees

11 straight possessions as listed by another poster. Deal with it

To put that in perspective - I think the Kizer led Packers had a similar stretch.

9 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

So I obviously saw Greene get carted off and I'm assuming he's done, but didn't hear anything. Any news on what the injury is?

It didn't look that bad on the replay, so I am hoping it's not a break or one of those nasty high ankle sprains. Obviously it's not good that he was down for a long time, and they carted him off. 

Just now, Spartacus said:

Man shouldn't have stopped back in here. Are people really complaining about beating 2 superbowl contending teams that are also in the same division? 

These divisional games are always close and ugly when the two teams are similar in skill.

yep

1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

Man shouldn't have stopped back in here. Are people really complaining about beating 2 superbowl contending teams that are also in the same division? 

These divisional games are always close and ugly when the two teams are similar in skill.

No, no one is complaining about the overall performance of the team. 

2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

And still .. .VICTORY!!  Stop with the gnashing of teeth and slitting of wrists .. the offense will improve.

There ya go!

The first quarter showed what this offense  could be like... I'm looking at the 5th game against the Lions for the offense to be more like what what it end up being. Then full speed after the 10th game and bye after week eleven.

It's quite simple for me.

1-We are 2-0 in the division

2-We have a great defense for the first time in 9 years

3-Our offense kind of sucks, but it's a first-year offense in its first games. Worried? A bit, but not too much, specially considering we played the best defense in the league and a Top 5-10 defense. If this continues by the end of october when we've played easier opponents and had more time to sync I'll be pretty upset. Not now though.

4- We are 2-0 in the division

5-RELAX

3 minutes ago, Donzo said:

There ya go!

The first quarter showed what this offense  could be like... I'm looking at the 5th game against the Lions for the offense to be more like what what it end up being. Then full speed after the 10th game and bye after week eleven.

Yep .. it's not going to be real pretty when our guys are learning a new offense against really good defenses.  Next week we get a Denver defense, which is no slouch.  Winning ugly is fine for right now.  The offense will eventually turn the corner, and when they do they are going to be hard for anyone to beat .. as long as our defense keeps performing.  This has the makings of a really good team. 

Archived