2019 Week 2 PACKERS vs vikings GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

The Packers are 6-2-2 in their previous 10 matchups vs. Minnesota in Green Bay (incl. playoffs).

Packers head coach Matt LaFleur was Vikings QB Kirk Cousins’ position coach in Washington for two seasons (2012-13)…

Vikings back up QB Sean Mannion was on the Los Angeles Rams’ roster when LaFleur was offensive coordinator

LaFleur was on Kubiak’s staff in Houston in 2008-09

29 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Huh, guess you were right.  I’m not dumb enough to use the wrong form of ‘to’ as well. I’m blaming it on my phone !

Lol I figured it was autocorrect but I quoted you yesterday and you didn't notice so I had to mess with you again.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

The #Vikings are placing former first-round WR Josh Doctson, who they signed right before the season, on Injured Reserve with a leg injury.
He’d be a candidate to return later in the season.

So Diggs, Thielen, and then a whole lot of nothing after that. I hope we get Jaire shadowing Diggs the majority of the game

3 minutes ago, VonKarman said:

I'd rather put Jaire on Thielen and stop them from getting easy 1st downs with the short passing game. I think that King will do better with Diggs.

If the secondary builds on their performance last week, I'd rather they make it unpredictable for Cousins to know who he'll be on.

Edited by ccecilnosebleed
stupidity
  • Like 1