TNF: Bucs v Panthers

Matts4313

16 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Can't wait for Cam in the post-game presser. O.o

I live in NC. Theres is nothing better then watching Cam Newton after a loss act like a 2 yr old pouting during his Post Game PC. Only question is, who does he blame other then himself?

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Nvm... Why not just run it with Cam. Wow 

Something's gotta be wrong with him health-wise.  And, honestly, I feel like something may be wrong with him mentality-wise too; I can think of at least 10 QB's less-athletic than he is who, even if they were injured, would still insist on their number being called for a QB Sneak in that down and distance situation with the game on the line.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

what if they had 12 players on the field

or 10

they called the to for a reason, i'm pretty sure he knew the rule

Was that the case? If so brilliant.👏👏  Still doesn't negate the non Challenge 2 minutes earlier though. Regardless of the end results. In essence getting lucky because Norv Turner went full stupid too.

7 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

Coaches should be fired for not calling sneaks with the game on the line and for calling trick plays in short yardage situations.

Exactly. I don’t care what DTs they have. What kind of message are you sending to your team by having them run a trick play when you could give it to Goliath and have him make the play.

If you lose on that play, I respect it way more. But to not QB sneak it? Ron Rivera needs to be let go.

Heck, if they’re not going to run the QB sneak, at least run a Wildcat dive and have McCaffery just jump over the line.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

What a stupid playcall that was. Why would you not just have Newton get behind your OL and let him get the easy first down. You telling me Cam can’t pick up 6 inches?

And Cam should sit and recover. He looks banged up.

They ran their fullback in against us (Rams) in short-yardage for a TD last week.  If you don't want to run Cam up the gut, because he's hurt, I get it, but this is Norv's obsession with being his own worst obstacle and finding a way to put more yardage than necessary between the team and the target.

• Like 4