TNF: Bucs v Panthers

Matts4313

Cam has been a really bad passer since his MVP season. Like sub 80 rating bad over 2016 and 2017 combined.

He had a resurgence last year that lasted about 10 games (105 rating or so)

He was bad for his last 3 games last year  (maybe injury?)

He has been bad so far this year. (maybe injury?)

He does not even run this year (definitely injury)

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:

Cam has been a really bad passer since his MVP season. Like sub 80 rating bad over 2016 and 2017 combined.

He had a resurgence last year that lasted about 10 games (105 rating or so)

He was bad for his last 3 games last year  (maybe injury?)

He has been bad so far this year. (maybe injury?)

He does not even run this year (definitely injury)

He was a bad passer both before and after his MVP season.

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

I still can't believe they didn't just try to sneak it with Cam. You need half a yard and have Cam at quarterback. Terrible playcall.

Norv might've been thinking about Cam having -2 rushing yards and 2 fumbles on the year. It's a valid concern. He can't run right now.

2 hours ago, Rodjahs12 said:

They probably call a sneak if Vea and Suh weren’t destroying their interior line all night long. Van Roten probably shouldn’t even be on a roster, Paradis is a lousy center and Turner was pretty bad tonight too. 

Yep, thats what I came here to say. Vea is an absolute tank. He may be the best run defender in the NFL. Not just run defending DLman in the NFL. The best run defender in general. 

He is unmovable inside. Its like those Tongan/Samoan kids who are 14/15 and already over 300 lbs playing JV football. He is a man amongst boys ...  and plays in the friggen NFL. 

That defensive front man handled the niners OL last week. We couldnt get any push up front. Anytime a defense makes an offense one dimensional, it gives them such an advantage. Its part of the reason that barrett was able to tee it up and pad his sack stats. 

• Like 2

How do you get the ball back with all that time left and two timeouts and still lose? I didn't see the whole game but it made for a weird set of highlights. Cam missing throws, Winston holding on to the ball forever and getting drilled ... if it goes on like this the NFC South will be gift-wrapped for New Orleans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, y*so*blu said:

How do you get the ball back with all that time left and two timeouts and still lose? I didn't see the whole game but it made for a weird set of highlights. Cam missing throws, Winston holding on to the ball forever and getting drilled ... if it goes on like this the NFC South will be gift-wrapped for New Orleans.

Neither team will be contending for the division.

I haven’t seen Atlanta this year yet, but it’s definitely the Saints’ race to lose.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

Neither team will be contending for the division.

I haven’t seen Atlanta this year yet, but it’s definitely the Saints’ race to lose.

If the Bucs are that good at stopping the run, they’re gonna give us trouble. They play us tough anyway even when they’re garbage.  If they shut our run game down, it’s gonna be close.

And the Saints have a tough schedule before the bye.  I think the race will be closer than people think for at least a large part of the season.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, showtime said:

You can just look at Cam Newton play and tell he has low work ethic and he doesn't take his job as seriously as he should.  He gets by largely on his absurd physical talent.

So you can just look at people and know if they are lazy? 

Just because a player isn't playing well doesn't mean they are lazy.  Newton was/is just frustrated by how crappy he played, hence why he even said after the game it was his fault.  

Edited by iknowcool

Panthers challenged the obvious PI, refs reviewed it, then didn't call the obvious PI. Hey what's the point of the rule change allowing video review if they still won't enforce the rule? Asking for a Saints friend. 

Bucs' DB waited til 10 yds down the field, then lowered his head and battered the WR off his route as the ball was being released. You know, that's a bit obvious. 

Alrighty then.