Patriots release WR Antonio Brown

RaidersAreOne

AB must need money its like its test answers

Also I think u bro broke butt you never been stuff and things whatever go back to painting my room its this long word so who cares ill be the best whatever say stuff things places my room painted kids 4 eva later if u say so ill be the guy

Did I do that right? 

• Like 3

Can't stand AB and in no way defending him but here is one of his several normal interviews before the Burfict hit:

Ever since the Burfict hit, he acts out on emotions, cannot control emotions, has the mindset of a 12 year old, slurs his sentences, sentences have words all over the place and don't make sense, and his brain seems to deteriorate on a monthly basis.

I really don't think it's coincidence. He was a bit egotistic before it but no where, not even close, to what he has become. We are gonna find out he has probably the worst CTE brain we've seen yet.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

really don't think it's coincidence. He was a bit egotistic before it but no where, not even close, to what he has become. We are gonna find out he has probably the worst CTE brain we've seen yet.

Did the cte happen before or after he got paid? Not saying you're wrong but can't narrow it down to one hit.

I think it's the Shazier effect as well he and Bell seemed traumatized after that.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

Did the cte happen before or after he got paid? Not saying you're wrong but can't narrow it down to one hit.

I think it's the Shazier effect as well he and Bell seemed traumatized after that.

That whole team was traumatized by that hit. He was the toughest SOB on their team and then suddenly he might never walk again. That entire defense went soft that year

• Like 1