It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

The amount of mental gymnastics it would take to think counselor and I would be scum and play it like this is really impressive.

would probably land gold at the special olympics 

but please, let’s discuss the idea... I have my scorecard ready 

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m not engaging in this.  Anyone who played them will recall and fortunately many are present.

1 of the games was the Racks hosted Aegon game.  I think Malf said he would quit mafia after he got lynched for less than great reads.  I then replied to a post he made elsewhere about him not needing to quit and then the mod kill of me ended that game for town.  

Speaking of those present or not present.... @Pickle Rick, @The Orca, @theuntouchable, @TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

@SwAg gimme a recap

We can post our PMs, but there are clearly fakes. I posted mine, followed by Naz and Counselor.

Counselor posted his with the link to a discord chat where he is in there with Dome.

Other than that, normal day 1 shenanigans. Swag started the lynch on Mwil, but pulled off throughout the day. Mwil turned out to be "shining aligned". Swag probably his partner tbh

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Malf is the type to flip out in a scum chat over the OT thing. He’s the only one besides Matts that has that in him. 

You have it in you too, bucko.
I've seen you panic over and over and over and over and over again as Mafia.

• Like 1