3-0

incognito_man

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Why would we conclude that the lack of WR3 and TE is the cause of this offenses struggles?

We have a QB who doesn't like throwing to those guys and a coach who doesn't scheme for them?

I think the biggest problem with Rodgers is that he's tentative to throw the ball in all but a few spots.  I'm not sure if "injecting a receiver he does not yet has chemistry with" is gonna fix much.  The hope is he will become more comfortable in the offense.

Just now, St Vince said:

I know I'll get push back but AB is looking like a good tire kick right now. He didn't break a womans jaw, he didn't kick a woman, he didn't break a kids arm etc.  I say let's rent him him for the rest of the season, win the Owl then let him walk like we did with Rison.

He's a nut case ... definitely not able to focus on football at this point in time.  If he couldn't put it together in NE he can't put it together in GB.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, St Vince said:

I know I'll get push back but AB is looking like a good tire kick right now. He didn't break a womans jaw, he didn't kick a woman, he didn't break a kids arm etc.  I say let's rent him him for the rest of the season, win the Owl then let him walk like we did with Rison.

Downvote.

All the downvotes.

Just now, St Vince said:

He didn't break a womans jaw, he didn't kick a woman, he didn't break a kids arm etc.  I say let's rent him him for the rest of the season, win the Owl then let him walk like we did with Rison.

He's a naturalistic team killer that's done a lot of ****ty things to other people... He can go pound sand.

6 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Gute needs to scour the league for some trade options.  How about AJ Green?  He's a free agent after this season and the Bengals might be ready to move on.  He should be ready to go in a few weeks.

The reality is this is the group for this season.  Bringing in a new WR who's never played with Rodgers, and never played in MLF's system isn't a path 2019 success.

As for Green himself, no thanks.  He's coming of a serious ankle injury, and meets both of the negative criteria above. He's already 31, so I doubt GB would be interesting in signing him long term.

5 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Eh bailed out is strong. If the offense doesnt get points off the turnovers or just FGs it would be a different story. 

The offense needs to fix some things but what's frustrating is they seem close and then they do something stupid.. 

A delay of game here, a dropped pass there, a bad pass, ect... they are not far away but they have to limit the mistakes they make. 

All of which are symptoms of an offense who struggles to generate big plays and instead needs to be perfect for 8+ play drives 

The offense is a mess because no one involved in making decisions wants the same thing.  Aaron is still looking to find downfield plays, LeFleur wants to control the game with big personnel, and none of the skill position players look comfortable with their down to down roles.  The play calling struggles to find packaged plays for their best mismatch guys, the kind of plays they want to run don't use their best guys, and there's still a thick level of rust on key players. Think Rodgers missing repeated easy throws downfield today.  At this point, I'm stoked that the defense is good enough to keep this ship afloat, and I'm seeing enough progression game to game to still be excited for the rest of the season.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Only in Packer land would a 27 point performance be considered “ lousy “

This IS in fact lousy:

9 of 36 on 3rd downs
2 of 21 on 3rd downs greater than six yard. Read that again.....greater than SIX YARDS.
NFL Leading with 11 3+Outs

And....its unsustainable if we intend to keep winning.

The defensive performance is the only thing bailing us out at the moment.
Will the offense improve? We ALL certainly hope so - but calling a spade a spade - we're not executing.

Will we? Sure hope so. Everybody sure hopes so.

6 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Lousy is too strong. It was uneven and below average, but it had its moments.

Assumption  is, Its a new system and would take some time to click. But, would Rodgers buy in into the new system?. For whatever reason, he looks discomfort out there..

Edited by Jaire_Island

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Why would we conclude that the lack of WR3 and TE is the cause of this offenses struggles?

We have a QB who doesn't like throwing to those guys and a coach who doesn't scheme for them?

I think the offense does scheme for the TE.  Possibly not for a TE who isn't a factor blocking in the run game though.  Does not seem like a personnel/scheme fit at all.  Which would make sense because it was a MM offense signing.

wonder what miami would give up for the chance to let Graham walk.  Man do I covet Mike Gesicki.

I see a lot of broken/dead plays.  I also see a lot of high throws.  I see a lot of 6 man protections and an OL that isn't playing up to its talent level and/or facing some really good DL. 

Missing high on outside routes is acceptable.  If Rodgers starts missing high on throws over the middle you get interceptions.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, St Vince said:

You haven't heard?  AB is done with the NFL because those scoundrel owners in OAK and NE are withholding his hard earned guarantees.