2019 WEEK 4 PACKERS vs eagles GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

9 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Fixed it for you.

I literally did that in RDR2 last night.  LoL.  Well not raw bcuz... salmonella.  I cooked it over the fire to replenish myself so I could continue to slaughter bounty hunters.  

Edited by thrILL!
  • Like 1

From The Athletic

"The  issue for the Eagles is they’ve been terrible on first down. They rank 30th on first down by Football Outsiders’ efficiency metrics. They are averaging 4.32 yards on first down (29th). They’ve produced a first down on first down (stick with me here) just 12.6 percent of the time, which ranks 32nd. Wentz’s 5.3 net yards per pass play on first down ranks 31st, and his 5.7 YPA ranks 32nd. The run game hasn’t been much better (3.45 YPC on first down ranks 25th). Overall, the Eagles pass the ball 51.7 percent of the time on first down, which is just about league average. Conservative coaches often talk about getting into “third and manageable.” Aggressive coaches try to avoid third downs altogether. Doug Pederson and the coaching staff need to find better options on their menu for producing positive plays on first down. "

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Z. Smith questionable.  I’d actually like to rest him rather than risk the injury getting worse.  See what Gary and Fackrell can do with this secondary.

Lol, you're kidding right? Sit him next week in Dallas, a game we probably lose whether he plays or not. Smith could literally be the difference between winning and losing this game to the Eagles. Not having him would be a major blow to our defense. 

That being said, I'll be shocked if he doesn't play. I'm guessing he's "probable" more than questionable.