2019 WEEK 4 PACKERS vs eagles GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

Philly kicker only getting touchbacks on 73 % of his kickoffs, might get a chance to see the Packers return one tonight

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/kickoff-touchback-pct

Philly defense giving up points in the 1st quarter, averaging nearly a TD allowed over 3 games

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/opp-1st-quarter-points-per-game

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

He didn't set a bar, he said they want to be somewhere from 41-100% conversion rate on 3rd down. You sound like a click bait media company right now.

"Packers OC only wants offense to be average"

"Packers OC wants to gain 4 yards in two downs but expects to consistently earn 6+ on one down"

18 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

TNF. Lame game confirmed. Packers by 40 early leading to runs for the rest of the day.

Im gonna miss the whole darn game. Well technically I'll be watching on a cell phone while someone drives. But how lame is TNF.

I know the quality is crap but I like TNF, when we aren't playing. Then again, I know I won't have to miss another game I might be curious about either.

11 minutes ago, Norm said:

I know the quality is crap but I like TNF, when we aren't playing. Then again, I know I won't have to miss another game I might be curious about either.

I'd rather they just have 2 monday night games like they do opening weekend. I'm not mentally prepared for football on a Thursday and I miss so many of the games. These are more of a me problem but gosh dangit if I dont want to be catered to individually.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I skip every Monday game if the Packers aren't involved.  I just don't have the time or desire to go out on a Monday night anymore.  And I refuse to pay for ESPN.

I skip a lot of MNF games. Old lady works nights and every other weekend and Thursday is our day off so we always go out then so I'll watch whatever trash they put on then. Even titans jags

52 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I skip every Monday game if the Packers aren't involved.  I just don't have the time or desire to go out on a Monday night anymore.  And I refuse to pay for ESPN.

Let me introduce you to the era of the internet my friend, where you can access just about everything without paying for anything.