2019 WEEK 4 PACKERS vs eagles GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

11 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Reading it again I did miss that point. My apologies. 

All good. The NFC North is 7-0-1 against teams outside of the division and the Packers sit on top of that feat at 3-0 heading into Week 4. Just so happens that all the people making excuses for the Packers successes are the fans of the teams we punched in the mouth. Jealousy is a beautiful thing.

28 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

All good. The NFC North is 7-0-1 against teams outside of the division and the Packers sit on top of that feat at 3-0 heading into Week 4. Just so happens that all the people making excuses for the Packers successes are the fans of the teams we punched in the mouth. Jealousy is a beautiful thing.

They saw GB lose the head coach that won games against them, often, in the past.

They saw a QB that was becoming often injured and in decline.

They saw a very weak defense.

They saw a new GM come to town.

And a new coach.

New high priced players via free agency, and that always works out well, right?

And thought, that maybe, just maybe, GB was in re-build mode.  And should be easy W's for a year or two.

And...they were wrong.  GB is better.  Without #12 being God.  Which he can still do.  And that has to be terrifying. 

49 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Only stat that matters is the W! The rest is irrelevant as long as you just win baby. 

The offense will get better but Tonyan and MVS have to be bigger contributors in order for that to happen. I'm flying under the assumption Davante is going to get his. 

I just found out that I am triggered by the mere mention of Tonyan. I have shown forbearance and patience with the offense. I entertain all manner of explanations and seek out hope where it can be found. Inwardly, I am patting the players on their collective backs as they drop passes and commit pre-snap penalties and I say, "Go get 'em next time tiger!"

But Tonyan slowing up on that route really banged my bongos. Do me a favor, those of you who live in Green Bay area. If you see Tonyan out shopping for groceries or stopping at Starbucks for a cup of decaf, ask him this for me: "What the HELL, Robert? What the HELL?"

8 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

I just found out that I am triggered by the mere mention of Tonyan. I have shown forbearance and patience with the offense. I entertain all manner of explanations and seek out hope where it can be found. Inwardly, I am patting the players on their collective backs as they drop passes and commit pre-snap penalties and I say, "Go get 'em next time tiger!"

But Tonyan slowing up on that route really banged my bongos. Do me a favor, those of you who live in Green Bay area. If you see Tonyan out shopping for groceries or stopping at Starbucks for a cup of decaf, ask him this for me: "What the HELL, Robert? What the HELL?"

I saw that one. He forgot how far and late Rodgers can throw.  Thats the kind of thing that gets you in the AR doghouse. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I no longer have the numbers in front of me, but that's a stupid low bar. 45% or whatever top 10 (probably even top 5) is should be the mark. 

I'm pretty sure you're looking into this too much for 5 percent. I bet Hackett was just spit balling too. We are 30th dude, I'd take average over suckville below suck average right now.