2019 WEEK 4 PACKERS vs eagles GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

18 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Wait a second, @vegas492...

You mean we didn’t cut Bulaga because he might get injured?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Was that ever brought up?

Seriously, though, I enjoy watching linemen.  This year, I don't know why or how, but Bulaga's feet are much more active.  He's chopping them more.  Being a true dancing Bear.

I don't know if it is new coaching, contract year, or a combination of both, but the guy is moving like he's 8 years younger than he is.

16 hours ago, Howler said:

Will Schwartz 'zero blitz' Aaron? I'm thinking he will, given all their injuries.  

Our best WR is a second round pick, whose only knock is top end speed.

Our second best WR is a fifth round pick who needs a little time to get up to full speed and may not be great at escaping jams just yet.

The rest of our WR's are undrafted free agents who have shown next to nothing in the NFL.

If Graham is the tight end, he ain't outrunning an elephant.  Even if the elephant also has a bad groin.

Yah, I'd say Schwartz runs that blitz.

13 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

More from McGinn

Injuries weren’t a factor Sunday but Matt LaFleur gave Jamaal Williams the edge here, 35-22. This was one of Williams’ better games. He broke three tackles in his 14 touches (for 86 yards), several times carrying tacklers and usually falling forward. On a late third and 5, he slipped out as a check-down receiver, froze ILB Todd Davis and ran away from the man coverage for nine yards. Facing a loss at left end on a toss, he reversed field and turned it into a 12-yard gain.

Williams gives me a little bit of an Edgar Bennett vibe. Whenever the Packers find themselves in a "weather" game, Jamaal will be the guy who will likely be most effective running the ball. His numbers are rarely going to jump off the page but he can be a useful, reliable player.

41 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Williams gives me a little bit of an Edgar Bennett vibe. Whenever the Packers find themselves in a "weather" game, Jamaal will be the guy who will likely be most effective running the ball. His numbers are rarely going to jump off the page but he can be a useful, reliable player.

He's our mermaid, absolutely.

5d8adb074ea99.image.jpg?resize=750,500

“I loved playing there for the eight years I was there,” Doug Pederson said. “Passionate group. I love the community — and I still get letters and cards and things like that from a lot of the fans there, whether it was during my time doing the radio show at Tanner’s or just being a part of that community.

“I think, too, just Lambeau Field, the stadium itself. I wasn’t there obviously for the last full renovation, but going through the first renovation (in 2003), just watching what whole stadium sort of change its décor a little bit and where it is today. It’s a great place to play. It’s a football town. I love coming back there and I love playing there.“

160114-pederson-950.jpg?w=300&h=174

From PackersWire

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/25/packers-wr-davante-adams-positioned-for-big-night-vs-eagles/

The Eagles have been carved up by top receivers the first three weeks and will be without top cornerback Ronald Darby. Meanwhile, the Packers are emphasizing getting the ball to Adams after he fielded only four targets during Sunday’s win over the Denver Broncos.

The Eagles have allowed at one least 100-yard receiver each of the first three weeks:

– Week 1 vs. WAS: Terry McLaurin: 5 catches, 125 yards, touchdown
– Week 2 at ATL: Julio Jones: 5 catches, 106 yards, touchdown; Calvin Ridley: 8 catches, 105 yards, 2 touchdowns
– Week 3 vs. DET: Marvin Jones: 6 catches, 101 yards, touchdown

The Eagles are allowing 293.7 passing yards per game this season, ranking 29th in the NFL.

usatsi_13364741-e1569421543199.jpg?w=100

16 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

From McGinn:

Corey Linsley never does anything to call attention to himself. He shows zero emotion. He doesn’t play with violence. He rarely gets beat.
Week after week, Linsley delivers winning performances and no one seems to notice.

2pac cares if don’t nobody else care