GDT 9/29/19 Week 4: Baltimore Ravens (2-1) vs. Cleveland Browns (1-2)

SalvadorsDeli

1 minute ago, AngusMcFife said:

Well I was pretty insistent before the season that if either B-Will or Pierce gets hurt, our defense is in a world of trouble. Its not hard to figure out. The Ravens D relies on those two D-lineman to cover so much territory between the tackles and occupy so many blockers. Nobody can replace them, the defense turns into a sieve when they're out. 

All the B-Will haters point to his stats and pass rushing, but he is an incredibly valuable cog. 

Michael Pierce was and has been pretty disappointing. He needs to work his *** off and get in to shape before the end of the season. 

Tony Jefferson was by far the worst player on the field again. Do you guys think Martindale will puke enough times watching this game to finally bench him?

I gotta give props to Kitchens saving his best for this game.

This is a different game with Smith and Williams though. I don't think the Browns would've been able to be as conservative on defense.

Both teams should be more healthy next time around. Ravens defense will be better but Browns may have Hunt, higgins, callaway, and njoku as well.

Browns showed an ability to win an important game and that should provide some confidence regardless of the next few games.

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not at all, just enjoy rubbing your nose in the curbstomping after all the ish Ravens fans have talked all offseason.

Can you guys please redirect this hatred towards Tony Jefferson so he does something stupid on Twitter and gets put in Harbaugh's doghouse, never to be seen again? Please?

• Like 2