NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

not a surprise, to me at least, that without Jayson Tatum, the Celtics would put up a stinker. 

Absolutely nothing from Grant Williams, absolutely nothing from Romeo Langford, way to nail the draft again Danny Ainge, and way to coach up the team Brad Stevens.

Meanwhile Tybulle is contributing big time for the 76ers, and Brandon Clark is still killing from Memphis. Boston gets Donuts from their rookies.

17 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Too much talent does not always equal results equivalent to Talent

The thing is we don’t have any gaping flaws and we have considerable depth all around. And we’ve already seen this team play high level b-ball for a good stretch before Zion returned.

8 minutes ago, amac said:

The thing is we don’t have any gaping flaws and we have considerable depth all around. And we’ve already seen this team play high level b-ball for a good stretch before Zion returned.

Yes I know but consistency is a hard thing when you have a lot of younger players who are trying to prove themselves and perhaps force the issue when they're not getting consistent shots or playing time. I'm still not sure amongst your six guards who should be rated best to worst because there are so many things each one can do better differently

The Pelicans are nasty in transition, and they are going to cause a lot of turnovers because of their athleticism, but their half court defense was poor last night when Zion was on the court.  Zion looked lost on defense last night, just floating around not knowing what to do.  I’ll attribute it to rust since he was a good defensive player in college but it’s something to monitor.  Brandon Ingram was getting owned by Jalen Brown last night too.

2 hours ago, tom cody said:

Zion's coming back from an injury. Give him time to gel into the rigors of the NBA game. Looking at his numbers thus far I think he'll get there eventually and become a star in the NBA. 

I'm more interested to see how Brandon Ingram adapts.  He was the one who struggled to adjust next to LeBron.