NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Jokic in his last 27 games:

23 PPG, 10.1 RPG, 6.8 APG, .540 FG%, .383 3P%, .800 FT% in 32 MPG. 

Would love to say he's been at an MVP level, but obviously can't do that w/ Giannis and Luka running wild as they have been. I guess Lebron as well to an extent, although he does have luxury of playing alongside another top 10 player. Definitely putting himself to be in position for another 1st team accolade after a rough start to the year.

• Like 1

Westbrook is on a 20 game tear dating back to early December. Averaging an efficient 30 PPG to go along w/ 8.1 RPG and 7.5 APG. The key seems to be he is going back to the basics, attacking the basket more and not chucking as many 3s. In fact in his last 5 games, one of the best 5 game stretches for any player all year, he has only attempted 2 threes in total! I don't know what finally clicked for him to stop taking shots he sucks at, but once Harden is back to himself, if they can somehow coexist while each playing in their comfort zone, could become dangerous.

21 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Yes I know but consistency is a hard thing when you have a lot of younger players who are trying to prove themselves and perhaps force the issue when they're not getting consistent shots or playing time. I'm still not sure amongst your six guards who should be rated best to worst because there are so many things each one can do better differently

Jrue

lonzo

hart

etwaun

NAW/Frank are fringe rotation prospects rn. Not that difficult to rank em really 

I imagine somebody’s production is going to suffer though if Lonzo continues to start and is running the offense more often instead of starting JJ. Just too many guys who should have the ball in their hands. 

Edited by amac

28 minutes ago, amac said:

Jrue

lonzo

hart

etwaun

NAW/Frank are fringe rotation prospects rn. Not that difficult to rank em really 

I imagine somebody’s production is going to suffer though if Lonzo continues to start and is running the offense more often instead of starting JJ. Just too many guys who should have the ball in their hands. 

Exactly my point however. I knew that was going to happen with Boston last year and even this year sometimes it's a problem when they're all healthy heard as I said before you almost need someone to get hurt

On 1/26/2020 at 11:01 AM, redsoxsuck05 said:

You’re like the Heat fan who used to bash LeBron and pretend Wade was better to prove he wasn’t a bandwagoner.

Just embrace Luka!

Didn’t see this. What’s to embrace? He puts up numbers but he’s constantly the worst shooter on the floor yet takes 10 3s a game, is a horrendous free throw shooter, and constantly shoots this team out of games.

It irks me to hear people say he’s Larry 2.0, better than Dirk, etc... when he’s really just a volume scorer who can pass.

This is why mike Dantoni will be fired after this season. Missing 3 starters and he still decides to start Tucker at center when Hartenstien is sitting on the bench. Hartenstien has been a beast every game he’s started and Dantoni has just benched him for no reason the last 6 or 7 games.  

59 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Just saw this on FB and thought it was pretty cool.

XfSNs4A.jpg

Awesome pic, and I don't mean this in any negative way...but Steve McNair being left out of this (likely because whoever made this just probably forgot about him) saddens me.

4 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Jokic in his last 27 games:

23 PPG, 10.1 RPG, 6.8 APG, .540 FG%, .383 3P%, .800 FT% in 32 MPG. 

Would love to say he's been at an MVP level, but obviously can't do that w/ Giannis and Luka running wild as they have been. I guess Lebron as well to an extent, although he does have luxury of playing alongside another top 10 player. Definitely putting himself to be in position for another 1st team accolade after a rough start to the year.

He’s definitely ahead of Luka in the MVP race. Luka’s plummeted down the list due to his play lately.