NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

15 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Booker should have made it over Paul, Mitchell AND Westbrook. I guarantee you, even if the team record was just as bad, Booker would be at least a 2x all-star right now if he was on bigger market team. Imagine if he was a Knick, in the East!? 3 All-stars. 

Thats his real problem. If I'm Booker on the phone with my agent right now saying get me the **** up out of here and into the Eastern conference where I can shine.

Edited by Kirill
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Booker should have made it over Paul, Mitchell AND Westbrook. I guarantee you, even if the team record was just as bad, Booker would be at least a 2x all-star right now if he was on bigger market team. Imagine if he was a Knick, in the East!? 3 All-stars. 

I don’t have a problem with Paul over Book.  He’s the most impactful player on a playoff team that nobody thought would be good.

Westrbook I’m 50/50 on but he definitely should’ve been in over Mitchell based on the first half.

Middleton legit averaging 20/6/4/1 on 50/43/90 splits in only 29 MPG? And basically no one is talking about him? Rough, very good player.

Also, I think I read the Bucks have the best net rating.....Even when Giannis is on the bench? Definitely a regular season powerhouse. One of the best we have seen in years. 

Pelicans fans, what's been the best line up that has maximized Ingram and Zion? 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Middleton legit averaging 20/6/4/1 on 50/43/90 splits in only 29 MPG? And basically no one is talking about him? Rough, very good player.

Also, I think I read the Bucks have the best net rating.....Even when Giannis is on the bench? Definitely a regular season powerhouse. One of the best we have seen in years. 

Pelicans fans, what's been the best line up that has maximized Ingram and Zion? 

Middleton’s butt hole will pucker up once the stakes get high in the playoffs. Don’t worry.

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

Can't believe Tatum made it over Brown 

Really that's pretty sad. Before you ask Tatum is one of the best defenders in the league and is usually the go to guy I love Brown and he's going to be a great player as well but that's a no-brainer

Popovich and Steve Kerr have already stated that Tatum is probably the best two-way player in the league at his position. It didn't mention Jaylen Brown

Edited by resilient part 2