NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

15 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

realizing now you'd get zero points for a fast break dunk so it could use some workshopping but i think we're onto something here!!!

Maybe we score dunks and layups from their launch point. The further out you jump to dunk, the more it’s worth. 

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

SPLC and The Guardian? Definitely not.

ah, who could have predicted that you'd have an issue with an organization that tracks white-supremacist hate groups? i'm shocked! just flabbergasted!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

ah, who could have predicted that you'd have an issue with an organization that tracks white-supremacist hate groups? i'm shocked! just flabbergasted!

Also lists people like Maajid Nawaz and Ayan Hirsi Ali as anti-Muslim extremists (when Nawaz IS a Muslim) when they're definitely not. So, they're not always very credible.

7 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Also lists people like Maajid Nawaz and Ayan Hirsi Ali as anti-Muslim extremists (when Nawaz IS a Muslim) when they're definitely not. So, they're not always very credible.

ayan hirsi ali has literally devoted her career to anti muslim talking points and has been widely criticized as islamophobic by muslims across the globe, this is extremely public information lol. they got nawaz wrong and issued a retraction and apology. i have my own additional criticisms of the SPLC as an organization but i'm able to process those simultaneously with the knowledge that their work on right wing conspiracists is pretty consistently strong and reputable. holding complexity in your thoughts is a skill to to cultivate, imo

• Like 1