NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

First time watching chunk of Lakers this year. Not a fan of Lebron by any means, anti-LBJ really, but man he looks every bit the athlete he was during his last finals run and that's all I really needed to see for him to reclaim his #1 player in the world title for me. Not sure how reg season will  play out for him, but I have no doubts once playoffs come he will make the Lakers very legit threats like he did w/ the Cavs for so many years by just being the best player on the court. Not a huge gap, Kawhi and Giannis are in that tier sure, but I still trust LBJ more.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

YOU!!!! beat me to it. >:(

But for all the other Dummies that hate on Tatum, what makes Tatum special is that good game or bad game, his game RISES in the 4th quarter or crunch time. Tonight was a Kobe like game winner that people notice. but what they don't see/notice are the big shots maybe with 2 minutes left. If you can't or don't step up late in games or in the playoffs, DON"T say play X is better than Tatum. 

*see Ben (I shrink) Simmons or Luka (I aint even do a playoff game yet) Doncic. 

And...just like that the whole post is ruined.

40 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

First time watching chunk of Lakers this year. Not a fan of Lebron by any means, anti-LBJ really, but man he looks every bit the athlete he was during his last finals run and that's all I really needed to see for him to reclaim his #1 player in the world title for me. Not sure how reg season will  play out for him, but I have no doubts once playoffs come he will make the Lakers very legit threats like he did w/ the Cavs for so many years by just being the best player on the court. Not a huge gap, Kawhi and Giannis are in that tier sure, but I still trust LBJ more.

Felt like a playoff game honestly.