Trade Deadline Rumors

TakeTheBallDeep

37 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

STAHP.

Of all the teams.....SF is the last team that needs another pass rusher.   

The NFL will veto any deal given the threat to QB lives if SF acquires Kerrigan.  Move along.

Not saying I want the Niners to trade for him, just what he would want for him lol.

So a 2nd? That is interesting because Kerrigan has a decent sized salary, but he is productive and is signed til next season. 

I could see a team potentially giving up a 2nd rounder for his services.
Edited by J-ALL-DAY
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not saying I want the Niners to trade for him, just want he would want for him lol.

So a 2nd? That is interesting because Kerrigan has a decent sized salary, but he is productive and is signed til next season. 

I could see a team potentially giving up a 2nd rounder for his services.

I’d give a 3rd and a 6th(we don’t have a 2nd) for a 31 year old proven player.  His contract is reasonable and he would be much better than what we are fielding right now.  I doubt Washington would do that, but I would make the call if I were Mayock.

20 hours ago, Nick_gb said:

lol are you suggesting that because the Rams don't want to trade a pick for him but would potentially be interested in him during the offseason that he won't sign a long term extension with the team that trades for him because he'll be holding out hope the Rams offer him a contract and that teams are aware of this? Are you delusional? 

if albright is already getting this possibility out after week 7, something must be to it.
why the heck isn't he already traded? the eagles tried really hard to get ramsey.
every trustworthy beat writer is now backing out of a possible trade of harris.
trying to sell a harris to the rams move this early must have some truth to it.

yeah, i can absolutley see this to be a roadblock for a trade to a team like the eagles.

44 minutes ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

if albright is already getting this possibility out after week 7, something must be to it.
why the heck isn't he already traded? the eagles tried really hard to get ramsey.
every trustworthy beat writer is now backing out of a possible trade of harris.
trying to sell a harris to the rams move this early must have some truth to it.

yeah, i can absolutley see this to be a roadblock for a trade to a team like the eagles.

I was going to type up some long post about how out of your mind you have to be to actually believe this. Instead? Can I get your drug dealers number. Its clear hes got the best shi* in the nation. 

Edited by Nick_gb

FWIW, Allbright gave more detail on the Harris situation last night.

By the statement "no one is near" - then the price still sounds like a 2nd.

Interesting that HOU is still in the CB market, BoB really is all in.

Once Duke Johnson is active for 10 games, CLE gets HOU's 3rd round pick.   That only leaves them their 2nd, 5th and 7th for 2020.  But it does leave them their 2nd.

Given how crazy BoB is all-in for this year,  I could definitely see a 2020 2nd / 5th for DEN's 6th type deal in the end.    I would be shocked if Elway is sitting on an offer for a 2nd and standing pat.    But who knows.  We'll find out in the next 5 days. 

Edited by Broncofan

6 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

FWIW, Allbright gave more detail on the Harris situation last night.

By the statement "no one is near" - then the price still sounds like a 2nd.

Interesting that HOU is still in the CB market, BoB really is all in.

Once Duke Johnson is active for 10 games, CLE gets HOU's 3rd round pick.   That only leaves them their 2nd, 5th and 7th for 2020.  But it does leave them their 2nd.

Given how crazy BoB is all-in for this year,  I could definitely see a 2020 2nd / 5th for DEN's 6th type deal in the end.    I would be shocked if Elway is sitting on an offer for a 2nd and standing pat.    But who knows.  We'll find out in the next 5 days. 

Eli Apple is back at practice. Pretty low likelihood that the Saints are still in the Harris sweepstakes considering the likely cost involved. Still think that they are reviewing their options at WR.

26 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Eli Apple is back at practice. Pretty low likelihood that the Saints are still in the Harris sweepstakes considering the likely cost involved. Still think that they are reviewing their options at WR.

Yeah, that matches Allbright's report - sounds like it's HOU & PHI now.

40 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Texans are due a comp 3rd for Tyrann Mathieu, and I THINK they could get another 3rd for Kareem Jackson...

But yeah, BOB might be pushing all in.