GDT - Week 5 - A Monday Nighter in the Afternoon?

brooks1957

4 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

I can't speak for the entire Flock, but I know I am. Every time the Ravens lose to the Browns, I think a piece of me dies inside. However, I do enjoy y'all trash talk personally. Makes the victories sweeter.

And because at the end of the year as I said before, y'all will all kneel to

Lamar, King of the North! icon_lol.gif

Lamar's passing yards have dropped every week. His sacks have gone up every week. At this rate by season's end he will not only not be king he won't even be the head of his own household.

1 minute ago, Don Roshi said:

The last thing we want to do is Golden State Warrior the situation. Looking forward to Calloway.

Yeah I’m guessing he’ll see like 15 snaps. We’re going to continue to see a lot of 12 personnel now that Seals-Jones and Pharaoh Brown showed that they aren’t useless. It’s helped baker a ton.

Just now, pnies20 said:

Yeah I’m guessing he’ll see like 15 snaps. We’re going to continue to see a lot of 12 personnel now that Seals-Jones and Pharaoh Brown showed that they aren’t useless. It’s helped baker a ton.

Yeah. Seals-Jones looked like what we hoped for with Njoku. I know it was only three receptions, but he looked good. Hopefully we can draft a TE who can catch and block.

37 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

I hope Demetrius Harris rides the bench the rest of the season. I have no idea what Dorsey sees in him.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Good luck tonight, fellas. Should be a really fun game. Hopefully we get no injuries and we both leave the game healthy. May the best team win! 

Same. We're still gelling so I don't know if we are the better team yet but I hope so. Seems like it should be a 24-20 type game to me. So... either 9-3 or 42-37.

• Like 1