MNF: Browns @ 49ers

Manny/Patrick

1 minute ago, animaltested said:

You know the mid 1980s were 30+ years ago right? I think whats even more lame than 12 jerseys is a teams who most iconic win in the last 25 years was a Wildcard victory. Once this current team hits a small bump, most of the 'fans" will put their Vernon Davis jerseys back in the closet, next to their burnt Kapernick jersey and pull out their Steph Curry jerseys for the remainder of 2019. 

Seahawks fan calling the niners fanbase bandwagoners, that's cute 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Seahawks fan calling the niners fanbase bandwagoners, that's cute 

Implying I don't know that most Seahawk fans full bandwagon, ill-informed oofs.

Doesn't change what I alluded too earlier. 

(BTW Glad that the Seattle - SF rivalry is getting rekindled this year) 

12 hours ago, Forge said:

We are coming jrry.... This may be just a bit early, but if nothing else, you are going to start to having to look over your shoulder for someone other than Seattle

Fine with me. Better competition is a good thing.

12 hours ago, N4L said:

Also, lets not forget who created the offense that Sean runs. Brian Hoyer gave the entire Rams playbook to BB, and he literally never played for McVay. 

McVay had a superior roster the past two years... not anymore. 

Sean McVay created the offense he runs. If you want to give credit for the base system, it would go to Kyle's daddy (and before him, Walsh). I also doubt Belichick needed Hoyer for the playbook. Every team that watches our film knows our playbook lol. What Hoyer likely gave insight into was how adjustments in the O work.

48 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

tfw you get caught blatantly lying about Baker not shaking your hand

here is another video of them shaking your hand. Sorry that he didn’t dap you up like he did the other players but Sherman didn’t look very inviting of baker either

Edited by buno67

10 minutes ago, buno67 said:

here is another video of them shaking your hand. Sorry that he didn’t dap you up like he did the other players but Sherman didn’t look very inviting of baker either

Sherman has now changed to the story from "He didn't shake anyone's hand" to "The way he shook my hand was petty and made me upset". SMDH. This dude is just digging himself a bigger hole.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

#HANDSHAKEGATE 

LIS, Uncle Sherm just doesn't like SORRY and MEDIOCRE AT BEST QBs!!!!!!

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Fine with me. Better competition is a good thing.

Sean McVay created the offense he runs. If you want to give credit for the base system, it would go to Kyle's daddy (and before him, Walsh). I also doubt Belichick needed Hoyer for the playbook. Every team that watches our film knows our playbook lol. What Hoyer likely gave insight into was how adjustments in the O work.

I'm picking you guys to win a tight one on Sunday. But next meeting getcha popcorn ready!!!!!

• Like 1