You Have 24 Hours (Final Challenge on 250).

MacReady

Just now, MWil23 said:

Is there a link? Are we supposed to go here or what?

In the future, when I post this, the website is C H A T Z Y . C O M (FF edits out the link), and then you post the slash, then the numbers and it will take you to the room. 

• Like 1

Swimming With Sharks

The floor starts to disappear beneath you.  As you fall one by one into the water, you start to see all the hungry swimming sharks underneath.  There are five levers above each of you.  Once you pull the lever, you are taken out of the water for a brief reprieve from the threat of a bite.  

The players who stays in the water the most amount of seconds will be safe.  The player who stays in the least amount of seconds will be dropped into the water until devoured by sharks.  

Here’s how it will work (read this part several times because I’m giving a poor description):

Each player will PM me 5 amounts of seconds, 1-100.  Those seconds will be converted into a percentage chance to get bit.  If you stay in the water for 90 seconds, you have a 90% chance to get bitten.  If you DON’T get bitten, you gain 90 seconds added to your time.  

So here’s an example of one player’s moves:  

First dip: 50 seconds
Second dip: 40 seconds
Third dip: 30 seconds
Fourth dip: 20 seconds
Fifth dip: 90 seconds

For the first dip, I will roll a 100-sided die in Chatty.  Since This player chose 50 seconds, a roll of 1-50 means you get bitten.  A roll of 51-100 means you do NOT get bitten.  If you get bitten, you score nothing for that dip.  If you do NOT get bitten, you score 50 seconds.  

For the fifth dip, I will roll a 100-sided die in chatty.  Since the player chose 90 seconds, a roll of 1-90 means you get bitten.  A roll of 91-100 means you do NOT get bitten.  If you get bitten, you score nothing for that dip.  If you do NOT get bitten, you score 90 seconds.  

The player at the end of this challenge who has the LEAST amount of seconds scored will be left to be eaten by sharks.  

Since you’re all in separate little tanks, you must PM me your times. 

You Have 24 Hours (12:05 PM CST Saturday)

1. @TheKillerNacho
2. @theuntouchable
3. @rackcs
4. @Counselor
5. @SwAg
6. @Pickle Rick
7. @The Orca
8.  @MWil23
9. @kingseanjohn
10. @Llamalover
. @bcb1213
12. @Malfatron
13. @Whicker
14. @Adrenaline_Flux
15. @Dome
16. @jasonwbantle
17. @Cheesehawk
18. @N4L
19. @Tk3

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Good game host, I had a lot of fun. As i said in the chat, I can be a replacement if you need one. 

Really enjoyed it. Keep me in mind for the next time you run this. 

To the following players: Malf, Cheese, Dome, Touch, Racks, Flux and N4L => **** You

To all the other players in this game: You are all swell people and thanks for having me. 

• Like 3