You Have 24 Hours (Final Challenge on 250).

MacReady

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

never mind, im just going with my gut too

mwil is doing it right

I basically saw 1-100 in the last comp and decided on 17 without reading much else 

got a little nervous when matts asked who was brave and went under 20 lmao 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I basically saw 1-100 in the last comp and decided on 17 without reading much else 

got a little nervous when matts asked who was brave and went under 20 lmao 

I decided on 23 and then chickened out and changed it to 37 at the last second. I couldn't go under 20 LOL.

11 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Tbh, the smart move would be for all disadvantaged ppl to put themselves at 18, put the advantaged people at 9-17, and put your fellow disadvantaged people at 1-8

Its your best way to separate yourself from the lowest tier

this is also a great idea

going to do a mix of strategy 

23 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

My rankings are purely based on helping my allies. It's going to be interesting to see if now is the time some people decide to make their move/push as the competitions get tougher and are scared by the "better" players.

im not interested in getting rid of better players

• Like 2

Also you guys wanna know how dumb I am? I sat there for a good 5-10 minutes and was trying to figure out why I had 19 people on my list before I finally realized Dome wasn't participating in this one. So I deleted the number 1 person on my list and sent it in.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Rank the Competition

For this next challenge, you have to Rank the Competition.  The player with the worst ranking will be dead.  The rest will move on.  

Here’s how it will work:  

You will rank every player (including yourself) competing in this challenge.  Starting with 18 as the best and 1 as the worst.  A player ranked 18 gets 18 points and a player ranked 1 gets 1 point.  If you want to see someone specific killed, you should rank them a 1.  

You can give yourself whichever ranking you want.  If you think you’ll be safe and you want to protect someone else, you could give yourself a 1 rating and someone else an 18 rating.  Players with an 18 rating get 18 points, players ranked 17 get 17 points and so on and so forth. 

The top ten players (BCB, Matts, Finn, ET, Whicker, Mwil, Malf, Touch, TK3) get 10 total ranking points added to their total. 

You make speak privately or openly, work together or alone, whatever for this challenge. 

SUBMISSIONS FOR THIS ARE FINAL.  I WILL BE ADDING UP TOTALS AS I GET THEM. 

I WILL NEED A PM FROM EVERYONE COMPETING IN THIS CHALLENGE.  IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT A RANKING OF EVERY PLAYER COMPETING IN THIS CHALLENGE (INCLUDING YOURSELF), YOU WILL BE DOCKED 20 RANKING POINTS. 

You have 24 hours (10:30 AM CST THURSDAY)

1. @TheKillerNacho
2. @theuntouchable
3. @rackcs
4. @Counselor
5. @Matts4313
7. @SwAg
8. @Pickle Rick
9. @The Orca
10.  @MWil23
2. @Llamalover
13. @ET80

14. @bcb1213
15. @Malfatron
16. @Whicker
0. @FinneasGage
21. @Cheesehawk
22. @N4L
23. @Tk3

WTF I need to pay better attention. Are we not even in doors anymore? If we are, you are so damn lazy Outpost for not doing all the work for me by separating them