brownie man

Who gets fired first?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What happens at coaching?

• Freddie
    • Monken
    • Same Time
    • Neither

Freddie doesn't make it to year 2, its impossible. 

The basis of his hiring was chemistry with baker. He and baker are out of sinc. 

Outside of the baker and freddie connection, freddie has been underperforming as a head coach. Bad challenges, bad discipline, bad technique. 

What is the basis for keeping him?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m sure another coaching change is exactly what’s needed.

If the first 20 in the last 3 decades haven’t worked, try 21.  Amirite?!?!

Freddie hasn’t done anything warrant sticking around as HC of this team. His play calling, challenges, and clock management have all been mystifyingly terrible. A big part of why got the job was because he was supposed to great for Baker and he’s regressed significantly this season. Honestly what have you seen from Freddie this season to provide any sort of optimism moving forward

7 minutes ago, BrownsDog23 said:

Freddie hasn’t done anything warrant sticking around as HC of this team. His play calling, challenges, and clock management have all been mystifyingly terrible. A big part of why got the job was because he was supposed to great for Baker and he’s regressed significantly this season. Honestly what have you seen from Freddie this season to provide any sort of optimism moving forward

Ive heard the same **** for 30 years.

I’m sure the next time will be perfect.

Tip of the cap for the original idea.

While I have no desire to make a coaching change and want Freddie to have a good shot and turn this thing around, something really does have to be done about his in-game coaching decisions. His challenges are one of the biggest obvious issues, like someone needs to keep him in check. The types of decisions that lead him down a rabbit hole of intentionally committing false start penalty’s and not being able to challenge plays that we would probably like to.

15 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Freddie doesn't make it to year 2, its impossible. 

The basis of his hiring was chemistry with baker. He and baker are out of sinc. 

Outside of the baker and freddie connection, freddie has been underperforming as a head coach. Bad challenges, bad discipline, bad technique. 

What is the basis for keeping him?

I mean is it any better to just continue on with the coaching cycle like they have been doing for 20 years. Unless there is a guy like Mike McCarthey out there willing to take the job, then just stick with him and hope he learns and grows.

However, I have never been more dissapointed in a team. There is way too much talent on this roster to be 2-5 and looking horrible. Its embarrassing

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

While I have no desire to make a coaching change and want Freddie to have a good shot and turn this thing around, something really does have to be done about his in-game coaching decisions. His challenges are one of the biggest obvious issues, like someone needs to keep him in check. The types of decisions that lead him down a rabbit hole of intentionally committing false start penalty’s and not being able to challenge plays that we would probably like to.

Desperate people do desperate things.  It’s not hard to figure out.

Maybe when we aren’t getting curb stomped by better teams (they are) these decisions will be easier.

This isn’t unlike what we’ve seen from every coach for the last 30 years.  Maybe they’re all idiots, idk, but I’m kinda doubting it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

.....it did last year.

Yeah, after Hue had two years before then and went 1-31.

We're not even halfway through a season with one of the youngest rosters, a rookie HC, and we just had the toughest schedule of any team through the first seven weeks.

If we keep seeing the same crap the rest of the season, then maybe it'd be fair to fire him. But at this point? It would be idiotic.

• Like 1

Just now, DawgX said:

Yeah, after Hue had two years before then and went 1-31.

We're not even halfway through a season with one of the youngest rosters, a rookie HC, and we just had the toughest schedule of any team through the first seven weeks.

If we keep seeing the same crap the rest of the season, then maybe it'd be fair to fire him. But at this point? It would be idiotic.

Not hot take enough.

0/10.

• Like 3