Jump to content
SBLIII

TNF: Chiefs at Broncos

Recommended Posts

We'll see if the Chiefs can bounce back at Mile High but it won't be a cakewalk most likely with Mahomes on a bad ankle, missing two starting offensive linemen, starting WR, starting cornerbacks and Chris Jones. Ultimately I think we see some Mahomes magic somehow but it should be a fun game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

We'll see if the Chiefs can bounce back at Mile High but it won't be a cakewalk most likely with Mahomes on a bad ankle, missing two starting offensive linemen, starting WR, starting cornerbacks and Chris Jones. Ultimately I think we see some Mahomes magic somehow but it should be a fun game.

 

Most likely missing our 2 best CBs as well 😭

Flaaco might go nuts tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Chief -3 ridiculously generous, or is it just me? Can't say I've followed either team closely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With all of the Chiefs injuries, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Broncos pull out a win.

LT, LG, WR2, DT, CB2, and maybe CB1 are all out. If Breeland is out, that leaves us with THREE total CB active tonight, including a rookie who has played less than 10 snaps all year. Our safeties are going to earn their paychecks tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

With all of the Chiefs injuries, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Broncos pull out a win.

LT, LG, WR2, DT, CB2, and maybe CB1 are all out. If Breeland is out, that leaves us with THREE total CB active tonight, including a rookie who has played less than 10 snaps all year. Our safeties are going to earn their paychecks tonight.

Inadvertently answered my question thanks B|

Edited by NJC33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting how the narrative has shifted in the past 2 weeks.  Chiefs hit the injury bug, on a short week on the road, and riding a 2 game losing streak.  Broncos will have the home crowd and riding a 2 game winning streak, not to mention have been very close on winning 2 others that they lost in the final seconds.

I see it being tied or Broncos barely up in the final minutes of the 4th quarter, but Mahomes executing a final drive to give the Chiefs the victory.  Broncos haven't really been clutch this season and Mahomes is still Mahomes.  27-23 Chiefs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

Inadvertently answered my question thanks B|

You're welcome. I also forgot to bring up that Mahomes is playing on an injured ankle so he isn't extending plays like usually does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Most likely missing our 2 best CBs as well 😭

Flaaco might go nuts tonight

To be fair, the Broncos are also missing Bradley Chubb and their #2, #3 and #4 CBs to the point where their CB6 is now starting opposite of Chris Harris. They have their #1 and a bunch of random walk-ons prior to this season I have never even heard of before.

Edited by AkronsWitness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looking for a chiefs blowout so the broncos will stop be deluded and will then put Sanders on the market

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Emmanuel Sanders worth starting tonight in fantasy?

It's either him tonight or Calvin Ridley Sunday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tyrann Matheiu probably starting at slot corner tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×