gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

1 minute ago, n8ghee said:

You speak in certainties, and your reading comprehension is embarassing. 

Troll on Dr. Ghee...when something is certain it's certain.  When it's not it's not.  No one comes back and plays professional football after dislocating a knee cap in a week. No one.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, n8ghee said:

Right. They’d have to be certain there was no structural damage.

in which case, it would be a pain tolerance/mitigation type of thing. I’m certain that if there are actual structural concerns...it’s a no go.

i for one would love it if he played. I’ve been craving a Mahomes/Rodgers matchup.

Man you've changed your tune since wednesday when we had our discussion about kneecap dislocations.  As I mentioned then, when you have a dislocation there is muscles, ligaments, tendons that are stretched/torn when it pops out.  Your internet medical diagnosis on pain tolerance and such is nice but regardless, Chiefs weren't going to risk him playing ... it was 100% smokescreen which was swallowed hook line and sinker by some.   I'll take a win and see that match up in the Super Bowl. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pacman5252 said:

If they want to have any chance at the 2 seed, Pat needs to play, which includes non conference games. 

Like I said, there is plenty of precedent in all world qbs playing hurt. If the guy wants to play, there wasn’t any real damage, and his injury doesn’t effect his throwing, he should go. 

Have you guys tried to walk on a knee when the knee cap dislocated?  Thinking not ... you can't do it worth a crap.  There was real damage; there has to be when something pops of of joint.  It's going from where it was supposed to be to where it's not supposed to be.  That means muscles, ligaments, tendons, tissue all have to give way when it pops.  You have to have your base when you throw especially your knees.  It was not going to happen this week and probably not next week.  Sorry for the rant but I feel better now.

Edited by coachbuns
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

If we keep their defensive front from mauling Rodgers, we’ll score points and most likely win.  They ruined Flacco, which isn’t saying much, but they forced a lot of mistakes and shouldn’t be underestimated.

Who scares you on this defensive front? 

LDE Alex Okafor Emmanuel Ogbah    
LDT Chris Jones Khalen Saunders    
RDT Derrick Nnadi Mike Pennel    
RDE Frank Clark Tanoh Kpassagnon    
LB Anthony Hitchens Ben Niemann Reggie Ragland  
LB Damien Wilson Darron Lee Dorian O'Daniel

18 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

If we keep their defensive front from mauling Rodgers, we’ll score points and most likely win.  They ruined Flacco, which isn’t saying much, but they forced a lot of mistakes and shouldn’t be underestimated.

I'll take our offensive line over their defensive line and vice versa.

42 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I’m scared to pronounce Kpassagnon. Does that count?

1 hour ago, coachbuns said:

Man you've changed your tune since wednesday when we had our discussion about kneecap dislocations.  As I mentioned then, when you have a dislocation there is muscles, ligaments, tendons that are stretched/torn when it pops out.  Your internet medical diagnosis on pain tolerance and such is nice but regardless, Chiefs weren't going to risk him playing ... it was 100% smokescreen which was swallowed hook line and sinker by some.   I'll take a win and see that match up in the Super Bowl. 

Lol, go read the original post. Your reading comprehension is also at a juvenile level.

Edited by n8ghee